Hiding Health Bars

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to hide the health bar above a unit, without giving it the locust ability? I have a "backpack" unit follow the hero around for storing extra items, but it's annoying to see its health bar showing when you press ALT.

Never tried this before, so...can it be done? :eek:

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I don't think it can be done, without using loctust or using some uber l33t JASS things. Sorry :cool:

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Well, I figured out that changing its classification to Neutral and Mechanical makes the health bar very small, like this:

| |

That will have to do for now, I guess.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
hmm correct me if i'm wrong but...those neutral buildings such as goblin observatory do not have this bar at all. maybe you could check it out.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
SFilip said:
hmm correct me if i'm wrong but...those neutral buildings such as goblin observatory do not have this bar at all. maybe you could check it out.
I tried this a few minutes before you posted that, and turning it into a neutral-race building does indeed work. Regardless, thanks for the help.

M

Mini-Me

I remember there being some trick that would make the health bar appear in the units feets, making it basicly invisible, if not observed closely. Sorry that i cant remember how it was done, but maybe someone else will remember more about it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.