Homosexuality: A social decision or a physical instinct?

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
How many gay monkeys do you see running around? The ability to be gay came with our ability to decide aspects of our life instead of just relying on our natural instincts like lesser species of animals that can't think for themselves.

In my vote, no it isn't natural.

There's homosexual activity in nature. Dolphins, for instance, will hump each other. (That's because, like humans, they enjoy sex for pleasure.)

It's not 'natural' to believe that homosexual relationships will lead to breeding, nah, but it's quite natural for our social and sexual natures to intertwine and whatnot. I mean, there's evidence of this in the way that guys will throw bachelor parties, y'know? Through their friendships and their own personal sexualities, they decide to hire strippers for their buddy.

Zakyath

Reaction score
How many gay monkeys do you see running around? The ability to be gay came with our ability to decide aspects of our life instead of just relying on our natural instincts like lesser species of animals that can't think for themselves.

In my vote, no it isn't natural.

In my vote, watching enough monkeys having sex to know there are no gay monkeys is not natural :)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
No, but at the same time, there's also a lot of sexual experimentation at parties and things of the like.

What the hell kind of parties are you going to?

In my vote, watching enough monkeys having sex to know there are no gay monkeys is not natural

But they do touch themselves, which makes it okay to do that at the least.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.