How do you make things expoitable?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
As I see it, many Photobucket pictures and avatars are usually either photoshopped, edited, etc. with drawing programs. Okay, maybe some are not fake, but it's really convincing.

Some are funny, some are not, some are weird, and some are really famous.

I'm not trying to achieve the famous part, but I'm trying to document how they can be that imaginable. They have talents! I'm just curious, that's all. :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Some people think differently? Thats a given with the "famous" pictures.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
Thinking out Side The box Explained
v=this is the box
[]
this is were your thinking
[X]
this is were you need to think
[]X
:)
--edit--
but seriously taking a pic in front of a green screen would work
also having a image editing program that can set the alph transparency of the green to 100% or is green chroma key enabled
@holy spirt
Thx :)

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Thinking outside of the box? I need more details. Thanks.

duyen

Reaction score
thinking outside of the box? I need more details. Thanks.
..._________________
../........................./|
./........................./.|
/_______________/...|
|........................|...|
|........................|../
|_______________|/

That's the (fail) box (I drew).

Break out of it.

Don't use a flamethrower, the whole box will catch on fire and you'll kill yourself.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Think Outside the Box, Explained
How to think outside the box.

think-outside-the-box.jpg

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm trying to think outside of the box.

-----

But, making pictures worth being expoitable is hard. I don't know what to use as a "basic model" or "bust" for a creation I wanted to expoit.

Need some hints. Thanks.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Then its not your thing to do. If you really have to think about what to make, I'd consider picking something else to do, as it's going to be hard to come up with new things... ;)

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Documenting that part right now...

I should be saying that: "Creation is wisedom's demise." would be a bit true.

holy_spirit

Reaction score
From link above
Outside the Box
Thinking outside the box requires different attributes that include:

* Willingness to take new perspectives to day-to-day work.
* Openness to do different things and to do things differently.
* Focusing on the value of finding new ideas and acting on them.
* Striving to create value in new ways.
* Listening to others.
* Supporting and respecting others when they come up with new ideas.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
#1, #3, #4, #6: I failed on those attributes in life. I just don't know how.
#5: I'm very good at that. But I'm afraid of listening to stuffs which would later turn into gossips.

Thanks for that.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
Photo shopping will take time and effort before you become awesome at it.
out of the box thoughts might not always be best because every one has a unique box. sometimes it might be better to think inside that box if it is unique enough.

Ever get a funny thought of a fat man and a old chick fighting? You might have a very unique box.
Ever get a funny thought of elmo killing grover? You might have a very unique box.
Ever get a funny thought of long cat v.s. ceiling cat? You might have a very unique box.

BTW: My box is awsome with fake flames and a satalite dish.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Steps to be creative? Well, I remember reading a true-story about an artist. A person one day created several clay figures and gave them to his brother Kurt Vonnegut (yes, another Vonnegut story by Ninva). The man asked him, "What is art?"

Now, I'm not sure if Kurt Vonnegut knew himself. So, he posted an image of these figures on a popular art website, where a bunch of people began debating about the meaning behind these figures.

Well, through this whole experience, Kurt Vonnegut learned something. Those freethinkers couldn't come up with an universal theme behind these figures. So, he figured that there was a missing ingredient. Kurt's brother didn't put himself into his work of art.

Art like Internet memes is a social statement. It can be seemingly random, but every word, every graphic, and every combination of the two has a deeper message, which may or may not be lighthearted.

As an Internet meme creator, you must seek what is important to our lives. We the TH.net members enjoy WCIII, Ron Paul, and smexy whimins (or whatever, haha). Now, not everyone agrees with me. Some people love Star Craft, Obama, and pictures of cats. Hey. Whatever floats your boat.

Here are the steps of a professional craftsman.

1. Know your audience.
2. Know how to approach your audience.
3. Create.

I really don't care to help. I just wrote this to hear myself think. Bye.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
To DDrtists:

I'm trying to accomplish the findings of the science of Creativity. Pictures worth imagining are a part of creativity, because the thinker does its talents, or its perspective of thought.

Creation is what God used to make us from dirt and mud. (Bible said.)Its science is somewhat too abstract for us to use our modern ways of understanding behind the scenes.

Certainly, seeing many images of with a common design means that each of their perspectives are unique. Each drawings can tell differences between each other, like fingerprints.

Like what Ninva had said, "Art like Internet memes is a social statement. It can be seemingly random, but every word, every graphic, and every combination of the two has a deeper message, which may or may not be lighthearted.", this is because everyone has their own ways of thinking outside of the box. Thinking, in other words, are a new way of discovering something new within something old.

That's why I'm asking for details about thinking outside of the box, because I didn't learn how to use our innate ability wisely. I need to think outside of everything, for the box to exist in my mind. Outside of Communism, society, behaviors, act of reasonings, etc.

Without those, there's no point in thinking outside of the box, because I don't know where is the exterior of the box. There's no wall to it. Creativity is endlessly hollow, I can't reach out my hand and grasp it firmly, nor touch it with a sense of being blocked.

I hope you understand. Understanding the passion of "getting out".

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Ever get a funny thought of a fat man and a old chick fighting? You might have a very unique box.
Ever get a funny thought of elmo killing grover? You might have a very unique box.

ive thought of both of those before :O
so do i have a unique box? or maybe its not even a box, MAYBE ITS A PYRAMID! [oh noez!]

@ tom_mai, try not trying to think of something, and do something else. sometimes when i leave something alone, after a bit a good thought randomly pops into my head, but if i try to think too hard i get nuthing

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.