How show damage in war club form

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
the tittle say all, when you pick a tree with war club (mountain giant skill), the damage of the hero just POFF.. don't show... is like the hero has no damage, just a black space.

If need i post a print :)

any help is appreciate

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
It's because War Club activates attack 2 and deactivates attack 1 (though that is configurable), and the hero status display doesn't show attack 2's info (it's replaced by the hero attributes).

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Wha??? The damage is still being shown when you use war club, but it doesn't show the bonus damage.

Give me some screenshots of your non-showing damage stuff thingy dude object

testdd.png

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
I say Hero, not unit.. but ok, here is some screen:

15659358.jpg

also i set all stats like the stats of mountain giant base of warcraft.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
I think you should copy all the things in your "Combat - Attack 1", and paste to "Combat - Attack 2".

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
It's because War Club activates attack 2 and deactivates attack 1 (though that is configurable), and the hero status display doesn't show attack 2's info (it's replaced by the hero attributes).
^

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
has any method to fix it? or make some custom war club using buff? <don't tested>

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
has any method to fix it? or make some custom war club using buff? <don't tested>

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Set the data to the following:

Data - Disable Attack Index - 1
Data - Enable Attack Index - 1

The hero will then keep attack 1 intact and the attack index will still show. To add bonus damage, add an ability to the hero that increases damage and count the number of attacks made using triggers, removing the ability when the attacks are used up.

It's impossible to trigger War Club because the tree model uses the texture of the tree you picked up, so adding animation tags will cause the tree to appear without a texture (entirely white).

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
but when the charges of attack over, then back to attack 1 = no damage showed :x and index 1 = attack 2... index 0 = attack 1

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
I tested it before I posted. The hero retains his original attack both before, during and after the War Club.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.