How to create a spell like this?

mordocai

Reaction score
im trying to make a spell that basicly increases all amount of dmg done by your other spells. I have no idea one how to even start making this. Any hints or triggers?

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, if this is going to work, you need to make all the other spells triggered and check if casting unit has the ability giving the bonus in that trigger, and if true, do the extra dmg or whatever

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, use engeniering upgrade (Tinker in melee games) Study the hero, and that is pretty much it. The engeniering upgrade is going to modify the spells in your hero. Use it to modify them as you wish

Note: Actually it is a pain, i am maiking it look fun.

mordocai

Reaction score
>> ok and i have one more request(+rep to all), how could i make a spell like this. The caster(malfurion), grown a tree on an enemy unit, and then after 2-3 seconds(the enemy is invun/paused) he is dmged x dmg? well x dmg in an aoe.

mordocai

Reaction score
ok so basicly this is the spell in a nutshell. The caster makes a tree grow at the spot(ontop) of the enemy units. While this is happening the enemy unit is paused/invun. The tree grows in size for 3seconds. Then explodes doing x dmg in x aoe

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
im not sure if this will work
Code:
Trigger
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Animate Dead
    Actions
        Set Unit_Group = (Units within 300.00 of (Target point of ability being cast) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True))
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Unit_Group and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Tree_Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
                Set Dummy = (Last created unit)
                Animation - Play Dummy's birth animation
                Animation - Change Dummy's animation speed to 300.00% of its original speed
                Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to Unit_Group2
        Wait 3.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Unit_Group2 and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Explode Dummy
                Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing 300.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_Unit_Group)
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_Unit_Group2)
Note: The Tree_Dummy is the dummy unit with a model of tree

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.