HP/MP Regeneration Aura

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
w8 w8, i can make it for u but do you need it now? Spellbook ability is gonna change ur spell making.. Spellbook is like 1 of the most useful spells in the WE. Just learn how to use it and u'll make most of your passive abilities. Here is a tutorial.. If u want i will make this 1 for you so u will see. Do you want?

Raveren

Reaction score
Hmmm, it will be nice from You if You'll make a spellbook ability :) But, can You make lvling too? You know, when I lvl up regeneration aura, then lvl up this 2 auras too. :)

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Ok, i'll make it now. I'll sent u the spell after 2 hours. Cuz now im gonna play dotA(im busy :p)

Raveren

Reaction score
Ok :) I will wait for it :) Now Im making other skills for other heros :) If Your skill will work correctly, then You will be in Credits :)

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Hey, i finnaly got time and made it for u. Hope u'll like it. U can modify the hp/mp regen in the auras in object editor, Name the evasion spell like your aura is gonna be named... Basicly the evasion spell does nothing because it is used to give a spellbook equal to the level of that spell. Here take a look

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.