I can't see anything!

T

TheTacoBellD

Graphics don't load.

All of the buttons and images on this site appear as boxes with a red "X" in them. This does not happen at any other site. Please help!

T

TheTacoBellD

TheTacoBellD said:
All of the buttons and images on this site appear as boxes with a red "X" in them. This does not happen at any other site. Please help!

SHABUMP

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Booo :p

Hmm, Its something on your side. I think someone else had this problem before. You could try getting firefox, and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't, then its something bigger :banghead:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Booo :p

Hmm, Its something on your side. I think someone else had this problem before. You could try getting firefox, and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't, then its something bigger :banghead:
a lot of people, at least 5 now, are having this problem.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Just letting anyone know that I've been having some serious problems with the site. Occasionally it gets really slow to where it'll just time-out every time I try to refresh it. Also, the sidebar occasionally turns into a bunch of coding, after it very slowly loads. Gah.

I'm using MSN Explorer on a Comcast connection... Dunno if that has anything to do about it, but I figured I'd add it.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
The host has been having .. difficulties...

The sites been sorta on and off for a while, I had the same problem earlier but its gone now.

From what I know its not a problem with the site.

DM Cross

Reaction score
I use what I use, and don't intend on changing either one. Besides, the Comcast thing is free for me, and the MSN Explorer thing very rarely gives me any problems. Thus, I'm cool with it.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Something is up and we are looking into it. Thanks for the report. We need to know this stuff just exactly like this thread.

DM Cross

Reaction score
DDRtists said:
I WIN! Its a bug in the new IE that does that.

goto:

http://update.microsoft.com

and upadate, its fixed now :D

This is for just the image problem, or what my issue, too?

Because if it's for both, I'd like you to explain why IE would have anything to do with my issue :)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
That issue just means TH's server is lagging, and dident finish processing the code. My server does that also sometimes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.