I got an invite, but theres a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
So I went and checked my old e-mail today and found the blizzard had invited me to the beta tests. However this e-mail didn't have an account on battle.net. So I went and made one, but as usual this e-mail won't receive the verification e-mail. Now because I can't verify I can't get the beta.

So I now give you a question. Is there a way to allow my current battle.net account to get this beta even though the invite wasn't sent to that e-mail? If there is any way, or any of you have an idea on what I could do I would really appreciate it.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
It could be a phishing scam. I got like 3 e-mails telling me I was invited.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
If the email didn't have an account on battle.net then it is almost guaranteed to be fake. The way you receive invites is by creating a battle.net account and opt-in-ing through beta settings, and the account you make requires you to have a blizzard game registered onto it. its not hard to fake the sending address. did the email ask for any information such as password or the like? if so then its a fake. if there are any links then its a fake as well. the emails from what i understand dont have any links (from screenshots ive seen and people ive talked to)

however it could have been that facebook thingy, is said email the email you use on facebook/did you go in for the facebook beta thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.