I just got photoshop and...

Grozzy

Reaction score
I learned to make clouds and stuff, but i just experimented, so here is my FIRST wallpaper.

Wallpaper2copy.jpg

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
i think this wallpaper would really work if you duplicate that layer and move it around so theres more those "Tentacles" and you should add some color here too with CTRL+U CTRL+B or with Gradient map.

and please, get rid off the text :D

really col work for first LP

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I think thats all he was going for lol.

Not bad for first :)

Grozzy

Reaction score
I don't think i used Neon, but Glowing edges and lightning effects, plus a bit noise

EDIT:Fished up this, easy though
EyeStorm.jpg

S

Sunny_D

if you are interested, here is the way how to make a nice looking effect for your background. some radial rays of light are pretty easy to make and they are great to blend renders in or enhance backgrounds easily.

you will get something like this:

excludedinsanitynh5.jpg

you simply create this effect, when you:

1) duplicate your layer

2) choose the one that is on the top and choose Filter/Blur/Radial Blur with following settings:

- Amount 100, Zoom, Best

2.5) eventually you can repeat this action 2 or 3 times (Ctrl+F)

3) Set the layers blending mode to Lighten (in the layers section left to opacity)

EDIT: i just noticed: a possible application for that effect you can see already on my avatar. :)

Grozzy

Reaction score
Looks cold.

The reason I'm only making wallpapers is that i don't know how to make sigs :/

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score

This is neat but is incredibly obvious what you did.

I think it would be a little less simple, and way cooler if you had made the original picture about 300 pixels larger in each direction. Then swirl with a larger sized brush. After that, crop out all the black parts, and sligthly swirled/not swirled bits so that you have one pure swirly portal/vortex thing left. So add the 300 pixels to each dimension, them crop them out after so its like your in the vortex, instead of looking at it.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.