I need your help! Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Well, think about it. You guys saying "Voted." all the time is really just +1 to post count. This is like a valid spam thread XD So long as you stay on the topic of... Voting XD

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
At least post count instead of +rep :p

Anyway, I don't know about the others but, afterall, I like to help peoples from this comunnity, since I also get helped when I need it ;)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Like I said, I'll pick and choose days... Every week or every other week where I'll let the day go by and before I go to sleep, I'll +rep everyone who says they voted :) Without announcing it, too.

SO! Ya gotta vote. Cause I CAN check to see if your IP voted for the day ;) So vote. Post about it. Maybe you'll get lucky. Vote and post everyday, and you won't need to get lucky. You'll just run into it! XD

DM Cross

Reaction score
82.117. ... Well. You get the idea. :)

Unless you use a proxy/IP changer.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Seth said:
Like I said, I'll pick and choose days... Every week or every other week where I'll let the day go by and before I go to sleep, I'll +rep everyone who says they voted :) Without announcing it, too.

SO! Ya gotta vote. Cause I CAN check to see if your IP voted for the day ;) So vote. Post about it. Maybe you'll get lucky. Vote and post everyday, and you won't need to get lucky. You'll just run into it! XD

Well, I voted each day, with regularity, since when you posted this thread, so I'll run into it :D

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Seth said:
82.117. ... Well. You get the idea. :)

Unless you use a proxy/IP changer.
Congratulations in finding my fake IP! *evil laugh*

Reaction score
>Like I said, I'll pick and choose days... Every week or every other week where I'll let the day go by and before I go to sleep, I'll +rep everyone who says they voted

What if I kept voting, but did not say that I voted?

Your system has flaws!

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Amfidamant said:
>Like I said, I'll pick and choose days... Every week or every other week where I'll let the day go by and before I go to sleep, I'll +rep everyone who says they voted

Your system has flaws!

Amfidamant, you wouldn't, you know you would want rep to badly. ;)

btw, Voted for today

DM Cross

Reaction score
Amfidamant said:

Your system has flaws!

No it doesn't. Then you lose your chance :) Not my fault you don't post XD

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
smith_s9 said:
Well, I voted each day, with regularity, since when you posted this thread, so I'll run into it :D
Agreed. Lol
Did vote?
YES OFCOURSE!

DM Cross

Reaction score
Darthfett said:
So you want us to keep posting that we voted, in case it is one of those days that you feel like repping everyone that voted?

Sure, why not? XD Hell, why not start a conversation about the comics or something?

Speaking of which. Tomorrow's comic should be ready to come out :) And Kraven's working on comic #8, so we're not ahead of schedule anymore, but we're ON schedule. WOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.