If life was like Heaven vs Hell.....

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
if life was like hvh then what would you do?? Personally id cheat and get the death knight and if someone was pissing me off id just send em to hell.

Mahucharn

Reaction score
Ha ha play it sometime. If life was like hvh id do three things for now.
1. Give you lots of money (if we were playing cheats which btw is goldrush if your red or green)
2. Get god to make me practically untouchable
3. Summon Archamonde on my side and just let him pwn all!

funkmaster37

Reaction score
if life was like hvh id go chosen get gaunt of ceria then get gaunt of archimond then get frostmourne then get crown of nerzul the get runeblood ad finally id get rainbow shield and own u all. and when the game ends i would own archimond as well lol

Tonks

Reaction score
You guys are pretty much just saying what you would do if you were hosting the game... :nuts:

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If life is like HvH, I would think of a better life.. (AS if there is :D )

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
denmax said:
If life is like HvH, I would think of a better life.. (AS if there is :D )
If life was HvsH, would have quit long ago (by Sud and Ace, though it was for DotA)

Mahucharn

Reaction score
Yeah id like being able 2 switch my appearance and then pwn u all with kewl characters :D :D :D :D :D (says the guy who likes to spam smilies.)

SomeGuy333

Reaction score
if life was like HvH then we would have chaos among the dirt roads(seeing as how with chaos no one will be able to make the roads of today). =}

Mahucharn

Reaction score
No one will be able to make roads exept the chosen one because he can teleport for 5 mana (his regeneration rate is about 500 mana per sec) if life was like hvh I would be asleep because no one ever plays it anymore :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :D

Mahucharn

Reaction score
yeah I agree most people still play hvh, I'd host but I'm not gonna take a fire wall down for that. Just F.Y.I an hvh game appears on bnet about every 30 minutes (different games of course) acually thats just my guess, if you can host hvh and you want to challange me ill log on at about 4:30 western time, the game rules for challanging me is the following. One on one hvh with cheats still keep posting on this thread please its entertaining me :D :D :rolleyes: :) :eek: (still like to spam smilies :nuts: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: )

SomeGuy333

Reaction score
so which version of HvH are you guys talking about?

the ones i've played always had a corrupt God who killed everyone.

Mahucharn

Reaction score
Im talking about hell vs heaven final (best one) only way you can get god thing is by getting rune stone (chosen one)

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
NoxMortus said:
This thread, and it's replies (including this one) are retarded.

/spam

This is not REALLY considered as spam but yes, this is retarded :)

Anything that you reply that is not related to the post is considered as spam or the typing is to little like just saying tnx.. And multiple replying is also considered as spam...

Well this is OFF TOPIC of the post, so maybe this is considered as a spam :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.