Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
-Rebalanced- is great
but I still want it to be Halo 2 Footies
so
Code:
[SIZE="5"]Halo 2 Footies[/SIZE]
    -Rebalanced-
And could you desaturate the picture a bit and then brighten it some?

D

DaramothCGS

Okay okay,

Lets see here, How does this one look? :)

Where would you like the box to enter text? The complete bottom right or the bottom right of the image area? Or below the title?

DaramothCGS
ChamberLand Gaming Studios
Currently in Development: Marine Special Forces 2: The Dark Queen for Warcraft III
Give Feedback and DL Wallpapers at: http://cgstudios.blogspot.com

a j j bones

Reaction score
hey can you make a loading screen for my orpg? I dont really know what i want it to look like, you could just make like a warcrafty-lookin human in armor and some background behind him (i dont know what, you pick it lol) and then have it say in the top rightish -The epic adventure and under that in smaller font, by Nucking-Futs. would that be ok? :rolleyes:

D

DaramothCGS

Alrighty, Looks like were good (unless the text box isn't in the right place).

In color:

My personal favorite, Black and White:

800 x 600 on left and 1024 x 768 on right.

Now finally, the one with a text box (didn't know how large you wanted it so):

Whew. :p

Edit: a j j bones, I've added you to the list of people who need them. I deleted all of the previous ones from my mediafire account (they will probably show dead pictures above).

DaramothCGS
Currently in Development: Marine Special Forces 2: The Dark Queen for Warcraft III

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Yeah i agree !
It looks awesome ^^
Ummm.. Id also have a request...
If you have Time, could you make a Loading Screen as follows:
-The Background should be a Battleground, with no survivers, just Swords, Axes, Armor, blood everywhere :)
- On the Top of the Loading screen, more like in the middle, Id like to have a certain Text, that reads the following:
War Torn Plains
-Dark Ages-
-Then, a Minor Zoom Blur effect, just to give the Screeny a finishing Touch ( And also kinda makes the person looking at the image want to read the Text xD )

+REP !!

This is very noble of you, i appriciate it ! :)

Prometheus

Reaction score
Box is to small =/
More like the one shown in the attached pic.

Mmage

Reaction score
You said u are doing Load Screens right?

Can I get one for my new map?

Background-Dirt background, Maybe a few terrain walls.
Units-Heavy, Advanced, and Ghost Marines here http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/?order_field=time_update&order=desc&search=talon and a helicopter
Misc-Heavy holding a sub machine gun, Ghost holding a assult rifle, Advanced with a shotty
Effects-Ghost Marine behind Advanced attacking it, Flame Strike at advanced, Firebolt from Advanced to Heavy, And maybe a infernal effect landing. No infernal summon, just the meteor effect. Oh and heli flying over them.
Text-Battlefield by MMage
Big battlefield text, by MMage centered under it

Did i miss anything? Hmm.
BTW I know this is lots of stuff, so + rep and big thanks

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yeah its better if u put some tutorials DaramothCGS, so that you dont need to make us all some loading screen, instead we make it ourselves...

use adobe photoshop for the tut......

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
hey im requesting a loading screen for my new map ATOL (A tale of Lands)

i would like the text A tale of lands... to be at the bottom in mediumish font and a night elf holding a dagger crouching down looking at you with a foggy background but make room for a smallish box on the right for changelogs etc.

+rep of course :p

thanks ^^

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yes i know he gets more reps, but he is still a human, he gets tired making all of our request, i even requested a loading screen, but it is upto him if he will still continue this than creating a tut...

im not saying this so that people cant get free loading screens, im asking him for a tut so that some of us, including me, wont request loading screens anymore, but creating our own, and even if he make a tut, he can still even continue this thread for people dont know how to use some image editing programs...

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
It'll be great if he can create a tut instead of us requesting it .. but it may be difficult for us to understand programming .. it WOULD be difficult to me to understand because i am only 15 .. and my english isnt that good .

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Same here xD Im 15 and have like no Idea of Graphics :p But it was his Choice doing so... So, i guess hes on it, but i dont want to hesitate him either way.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
im still 15 years old, i started image editing in 13, but i need more knowledge...thats why im requesting for a tut...

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Waaks!!
If you need a tut about Effects, Filters, and arranging perfect contrast, then tell me, i will then make one :) I have worked with those for ages, but still have no Idea how to make other things, just know how to make special effects

L

LumbeRJacK

i need a wallpaper for my map. i need a Priestess of the Moon while leaping/ or something like that. if you make it ill be very glad and +rep to you. regards:rolleyes:

D

DaramothCGS

lol,

Sorry I haven't responded in awhile, I went out of town this weekend. I think the tutorial is a brilliant idea. I will probably make one over the last desktop wallpaper I did that way everyone can get an idea of how it is done. As for the requests, I don't mind them as long as everyones patient with my working on them :). I have a job too, but I love making them so...

Of course, there is no way to give a tutorial on creativity, but I can teach you how to utilize the tools to crack open the creative box! This way you can get an idea of the possibilites (of course, it will be with photoshop).

I finished the loading screen for ya k102, I made the text box bigger like you had wanted.

Enjoy!

DaramothCGS

Prometheus

Reaction score
o_O
Awesome!
How do you do that really cool box?!?!?!
And can you post up the .psd?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.