Internet links and hyperlinks acting up?

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Okay I am just curious if anyone knows what the issue is here. I am sometimes and only recently - I hope not just today - conficker scare - having to at times double click links that normally respond to single clicks. Like if you do a web search for something and wanted to go to the provided links - I click once: nothing, click once more: then it opens.

It's not always doing this but probably on like half or more of the links I choose to use. It has me suspicious to say the least.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hmm, this happens to me every now and then when I download too much via torrents (legal stuff). I'm pretty sure my ISP dislikes this and caps my bandwidth for the remainder of the month whenever I do this.

So have you been downloading excessively this month and is your internet shared with others who may be taking up your banwidth/have been downloading large files.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
hmmmm, well not really that I know of or at least not that I can think of. I am an artist though and I do at times dl some big pictures. Maybe you are on to something here though. If this is the case should it clear up then at the end of the month if I keep things to a minimum?

duyen

Reaction score
If you can access avira.com you don't have the conficker, at least according to CaptDeath. :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.