Is it just me?

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
I like the new tutorial site updates, but I have a question thats been plaguing me for a while: is it just me, or is the text in the right hand part of the home section, primarily the latest news and and updates section, cut off slightly? I can still understand it from the words and context clues around it, but it seems to me that around 10 to 15 characaters are cut off. If it IS just me, then what can I do to fix it? If it's the SITE, then well lol :D :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
It is showing up just fine on my browser but I am using a pretty high resolution. What Browser are you using to view the Tutorials site and what resolution do you have your display set to (right click desktop, choose properties, settings to find that out).

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Perhaps. I honestly, use 1280 x 1024.

Change your settings via Control Panel >> Display >> Settings. It doesn't matter if you have a small screen, 1280 x 1024 is always a good size, it allows you to have a LOT of icons :D

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
WOOT

I have beat the system.

IE might not acknowledge the max-width statement, but you can use an IE dynamic property workaround.

Which means, its not huge on my screen, but still scales to yours. :)

Cheers.

What sucks is, rendering something transparent like I want, renders the TEXT transparent as well.

Theres several fixes, but what works in IE doesn't work in moz, and vise versa. Sigh... oh well.

S

Senkin

Hey if you ever would like some help on the site like html and php and shit to do such things like that, just msg me or pm me. I pritty good at it, I just dont got the graffix for my site to look good.

http://skdhome.com

But like I said if you are willing to take help im here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.