Is there any attack bonus abilities that stack?

Evan1993

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Are there any attack bonus abilities that stack? Right now I'm using Item Damage Bonus (+5) but it doesn't stack. Also, when I try to remove it with a trigger, it just stays there.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Two same abilities can never stack. However if you simply duplicate it you should be able to stack the two.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
weaaddar(sp) made a bonus mod which can do this for you, search for it at wc3c, i have not looked at it so I do not know how he did it, other then creating one of each addition type(1,2,4,5,10,20,40,80,120, etc., and depending on how they are added any value can be obtained)

on another note, you could always make like an innerfire with 1000 levels, and just increase the damage each level by 1, then have a dummy cast the damage increase level you want

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> creating one of each addition type
Actually I believe he created an ability for each power of 2.
For example 19=2^4+2^1+2^0=16+2+1.

However you don't really need this to solve your problem. You can't remove an ability from an item in-game. You can't add it to an item.
Can't you just create a new ability that would add exactly how much you need to your item?

Evan1993

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
No, I'm trying to add 5 attack every time a unit with my buff attacks a unit, and after the buff runs out to remove all the bonus attack. :cool:

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Simply make a Damage + 5 Item Ability give it 100 levels. Then make a trigger

Event-
Generic Unit Is Attacked
Condition-
Boolen Attacking unit has buff (YourBuff) = to true
Actions

Unit- Increase level of ability (ItemDamage+5) for (attacking unit)

Or something like that oh and make a trigger on the cast of the ability to add the ability damage then put a wait and remove it?? W.E was not open it was a rough drawout.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Simply make a Damage + 5 Item Ability give it 100 levels. Then make a trigger

Event-
Generic Unit Is Attacked
Condition-
Boolen Attacking unit has buff (YourBuff) = to true
Actions

Unit- Increase level of ability (ItemDamage+5) for (attacking unit)

Or something like that oh and make a trigger on the cast of the ability to add the ability damage then put a wait and remove it?? W.E was not open it was a rough drawout.

You can't level up Claws of Attack +<whatever>.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.