is this a windwalk myth or is it true?

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
Hi

as the title said "windwalk myth" i meant these 2 questions

Question 1: When you use windwalk your enemies cant see you (of course) but is there anyway you can make you allies not see you too?

Question 2: Attacking someone when you are on windwalk breaks the spell. And is it possible to still attack and not get seen (by enemies) even if u have the windwalk buff

Can anyone answer these questions.

Thanks! :) - :shades:

Ncrackz

Reaction score
Not sure about the allie thing, But if it was Perm Invis you could change the fade time to 0.1 or something, Or this could be easily done by a trigger/script, I don't know how to do it though :p

Fluffball

Reaction score
2.) Maybe you can trigger it, base the buff off rejuv or something, then make it do extra damage (via the trigger) using a floating text and make it have no collision, make transperancy 20 or something and stuff like that.

Maybe perma-invis?

A

Andy

I guess you could also try trigger it to automatically wind walk straight away after you attack. Won't be very effective; but there's not really any other way other than what Ncrackz suggested.

Trithilon-V2

Reaction score
I have been thinking over making a custom made wind walk spell lately....
Btw...its not possible using the base ability....
At the most try the Ghost Ability...
It might just give what you want.

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
so for question number 2 all of u are saying use perma invis? how? when u attack and have perma invis u still get revealed

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
if you got perma invis and wind walk at once your first attack will only remove the wind walk buff, permanent invisiblity will stay until you attack again.

wellwish3r

wishes wells.
Reaction score
so for question number 2 all of u are saying use perma invis? how? when u attack and have perma invis u still get revealed

you could set the fading time of perma invis to to 0.01. If even that is to muhc for you (i hope not o_O) you could make the unit invulnerable for 0.02 seconds or something^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.