[Item] Trail of Nightmare

irgan

Reaction score
Alright, well i've made the actual item work in the time i've been trying to type this, it makes the hero that has died with a certain buff on it revive 2x longer than normal. But what i need to know i guess is how do i make a little Revive Countdown Timer up top with the Unit's Name?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alright, well i've made the actual item work in the time i've been trying to type this, it makes the hero that has died with a certain buff on it revive 2x longer than normal. But what i need to know i guess is how do i make a little Revive Countdown Timer up top with the Unit's Name?​

Make a trigger where, when a unit dies, it creates a timer with the units name, and then make a second trigger, where when the timer ends, it revives the hero.

Raizn

Reaction score
Or you can do it like this.

Trigger:
  • Hero Red
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player X)
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to Player Group - Player X the text: (Revive in + ((String(((Level of (Triggering unit)) + X))) + seconds.))
      • Wait ((Real((Level of (Triggering unit)))) + X) seconds
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Center of Revive Brown <gen>) over 0.40 seconds
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of Revive Brown <gen>), Show revival graphics

but instead of "Level of triggering unit" some other variable u set +X and your conditions of item killing buff stuff.^^

bye raizn

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.