Join the map that will (hopefully) revolutionize b.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kershbob

Reaction score
Quadmxracer said:
Possible race units:
Tuskarr (for the beast race)

That's an outrage! Calling Tuskarr beasts is just plain ignorant.

They're people too >_<...

...sort of.

S

skinny77

LOL! You really do care about animal rights, don't you Kershbob?

Anyway, thanks for all the feedback guys, its really cool. Now, it doesn't look like monkey's ever going to start the map, so pkraktis, you said you would terrain. If you wouldn't mind, you're hired!

Good work guys, and I'm sorry that it doesn't seem like you're (brilliant) work is being used, emjlr3. Well, it isn't...yet. But it will.

Thanks

- SKinny77

K

Kubanator

can i help make this map? Im good at making triggers and unit designing.

R

Random Guy

All these spells and abilities are just for the heroes have you given any thought to the possiblility of giving racial abilities to the main buildings that have a long recharge and can possibly prevent destruction? It will extend the game and add another layer of stratagy to it. Is there any kind of diplomacy system?

F

Fiends

when this map is done i want you to put it here i want to try it so bad!
Oh, by the way i can help you with anything except JASS and maybe one or two things more but count me in!

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
is anyone actaullky going to ever to the terrain?

skinny, if not Ill give it a whirl, just give me a template of what you want, it wont pretty, but it will be something to atleast start the mamp with

S

skinny77

Merry Christmas everyone! And a Happy New Year!

Anyway, it doesn't look like monkey is actually ever going to get Warcraft back, so emjlr3, I'm entrusting you with the duty of terrainer (if you want to do it, that is). Judging by your heroes map, you're good at terraining, but you don't have to make it that detailed, seeing as the map will be Huge to Epic sized. When you say template, how much detail are we talking?

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. It's nice to see people are looking forward to playing this map.

- Skinny77

emjlr3

Reaction score
skinny77 said:
Merry Christmas everyone! And a Happy New Year!

Anyway, it doesn't look like monkey is actually ever going to get Warcraft back, so emjlr3, I'm entrusting you with the duty of terrainer (if you want to do it, that is). Judging by your heroes map, you're good at terraining, but you don't have to make it that detailed, seeing as the map will be Huge to Epic sized. When you say template, how much detail are we talking?

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. It's nice to see people are looking forward to playing this map.

- Skinny77
\

give me a template and i can work from that. basically the paths and stuff layed out, any mountains or anything you want, and ill do the doodads, trees, and grass and such

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Id like to sign on for triggers and systems, etc. But I need to see what you have done so far, if i dont think its going anywhere it would be better for everyone if I stayed away :/

Oh yeah the Integrated Group thing sounds real easy to do, you finish that?

A

antinoid

It sucks that I can´t play on my Computer right now(waiting for my new mainboard), your ideas sound great. I might help with some ideas. Has one of u ever played Dungeon Keeper? For getting better units you need to supply the units wants(for example building a graveyard for a vampire). You could get better units by taking over different types of neutral buildings on the map, which are protected by creeps. Every race would benefit different from the same building. Like that you can add a bit more tactical and strategie to your map.
Also you could change the way the different races gain money. One race for example is bad at mining but gets a lot of money for killing other units.
One race is able to have two heroes but their units are weaker.
The idea about training basic units to stronger ones is also good. I think it would be great if u could combine certain units into a mixed form(for example traing basic unit to archer and archer to footmen would be a mixture of both).
Like on melee Warcraft maps it should be possible to do different strategies(Teching, Massing, Fast Exe). You could have a building at latest Tier where you can cast World Spells(like making hole world visible for a short time and things like that) but for getting latest Tier you can´t have as much units as you would have without.

emjlr3

Reaction score
doubtful :(, coulda been good, Skinny went MIA, and I really the only on who did anything productive..so yea....I think it is toast

emjlr3

Reaction score
did you not read my previous post?

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Come on this map can't just be dead like that....i was looking forward to playing the complete version...emjlr3 if you need anything i will be more than willing to help you..just contact me on msn

emjlr3

Reaction score
what would I need? i do not work on this map

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.