Crime Judge Imposes Lifetime Driving Ban On 17-Year-Old Boy

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I got a DUI. I was not conscious of my actions. I was blacked out. Never would I have driven in the drunken state I was had I been conscious. Yes my body was moving, my mind was shut. I didn't hurt anyone, thankfully, but I can assure you the guilt (at least for me) would've been worse than prison. I'd feel worse knowing I walk the streets after killing someone for being irresponsible.
But life isn't fair, and we have to pay for our consequences and the consequences of others unfortunately.
What about the friends riding with him? Why did they get in the car knowing what he was going to do? Why didn't they stop him?
I wish someone would have knocked my ass out cold before I drove off all drunk. Deep down I wish they too would have faced some sort of consequence, but eh. Who are we to judge?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I got a DUI. I was not conscious of my actions. I was blacked out. Never would I have driven in the drunken state I was had I been conscious. Yes my body was moving, my mind was shut. I didn't hurt anyone, thankfully, but I can assure you the guilt (at least for me) would've been worse than prison. I'd feel worse knowing I walk the streets after killing someone for being irresponsible.
But life isn't fair, and we have to pay for our consequences and the consequences of others unfortunately.
What about the friends riding with him? Why did they get in the car knowing what he was going to do? Why didn't they stop him?
I wish someone would have knocked my ass out cold before I drove off all drunk. Deep down I wish they too would have faced some sort of consequence, but eh. Who are we to judge?

So did I. I wasn't drunk though (got pulled over for a headlight that went out like forty five minutes prior), and passed the field test and blew too high. Even the police report said my driving was fine... I have a copy of it somewhere. However I received the same consequences as someone that wasn't fit to drive due to intoxication.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.