Just a thought [on my crashing problem]

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Ok i know it's the skins fault, but i REALLY want that skin. So what i thought about doing is adding it last, then when i'm editing skin i'll delete the skin.

[i just found out while typing this post..it still crashes even without the skin, soooooooooooooooooo crap...]

Somatic

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Any other ideas what could have coursed it? If its not the skin maybe some Triggers? or some errors of preplaced units? We cant really guess what is your problem, not to mention assist you solving it.

ShadowTek

Reaction score
Does it happen in the exact same spot every time? If not, then try to determine what the common event could be.

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Umm well it crashes when i have my Import manager up and when i use it. Does it very frequently too. That's pretty much all i can tell you about it. It might be the triggers i have an incomplete trigger. And my triggers were known to crash the map in game. So idk =/

ShadowTek

Reaction score
You said that it crashes without the skin also, but does it also crash without the skin when you have the import manager open?

Could you post the earliest version of your map which you noticed the first problems with? If the problem is in the trigger design then the problem would likely be fairly obvious to others in this forum.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe you have an infinite loop somewere in your map?

For example:
Unit enters 1, move unit to 2
unit enters 2, move unit to 1

That would loop forever, and crash your map.

If its your import manager, maybe you have a corrupted model which you're using. maybe you have a JASS script which has errors?

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
You know i wish i could use Jass. But i can't XD and my WE Version is...the 2002 version i guess. I couldn't find anywhere that said a Numbered version.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.