RPG kingdom of Lenangia

sabrio

Reaction score
Hi,im new at The Helper.This is my map.It's an RPG :
kingdom of Lenangia

Story
A day,a strange man come to the kingdom of lenangia.He used dark power to raise an undead army.The undeads was too strong for the poors soldiers who have fall in battle and joined the undeads.Don't having found a better idea,the king has send messages to the nearby kingdoms.When the others kings received the message,they send many men to help the kingdom of Lenangia...
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Some features
-A combat system IIIIIIII
Each weapon has a range,an attack speed,damage and sometimes a special effect in attack.
-Inventory system IIIIIIII
Players can carry 25 items and wear 1 weapons,1 other weapon(or shield),2 rings,2 pauldrons,1 armor,1 helmet and some other things...
Attachment system : IIIIIIII
En attachment system allow player to see the weapons,armors,boots and other objects that they have equiped.(I need a modeller for that)
Dungeon system IIIIIIII
A nice dungeon system will be implemented in this game.Dungeons will be filled with traps,secrets areas and hard bosses with special abilities
-Quest system IIIIIIII
allow the leader to make a choice when finishing a quest.Each choice affect the reputation of the party.Also some quests can only be accepted if you are good or bad.
-Stats system IIIIIIII
There is 6 stats in this RPG.
Strenght :Each point give +2 atk power which increase damage deal by weapons.
Constitution:Each point give 5 hp and 0.05 hp regen.Also give 5 AP and 0.05% AP regen.AP is required to attack with weapons or use of warriors skills.
Agility :Agility give 1 atk power.Also give 0.10% chance to deal critical strike.
Dexteriry :Quickness give 0.11% chance to evade an attack and 0.03% chance to evade spells.
Magic :Each point in Magic give 2 SD (Spell Damage) 0.09% chance to critical strike in a spell,0.6% to evade a spell.Also give 5MP and 0.05 MP regen.
Luck :Luck give 0.06% chance to critical strike;0.07% chance to evade.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Informations about game

Progress :
Areas : IIIIIIII
Systems : IIIIIIII
Drops : IIIIIIII
Items : IIIIIIII
Quests : IIIIIIII
Monsters : IIIIIIII
Dungeons : IIIIIIII

-Areas :

• -Silvia Village(Humans Town)IIIIIIII
    -Wolf Forest(LVL 1-5)IIIIIIII
    -Bandit Camp(LVL 3-7)IIIIIIII
    -Kobolds Cave (Dungeon)(LVL 5-10)IIIIIIII
    -Desert of Sachtar (Level 11-14)IIIIIIII
    -Folm'gor (Orc Town)IIIIIIII
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Monsters and drops
-Young Wolf :
HP : 15
Damage : 3-4
Speed : 1.35
Armor : 0
Spells/Abilities :
Critical : 2% x1.50
Can drop : Wolf teeth (Can be selled for 2 golds)
-Wolf :
HP : 25
Damage : 4-6
Speed : 1.35
Armor : 0
Spells/Abilities : Critical : 3% x 1.50
Can drop : Wolf teeth (Can be selled for 2 golds)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
-Heroes :
Defender : IIIIIIII
Stats
-6 strenght
-8 vitality

-5 agility
-4 quickness
-2 magic

-5 luck
Skills :
Lvl 1 : Taunt
Lvl 3 : Parry (10% chance to counter attack dealing x2 str)
Lvl 5 : Battle Rage (Increased atk power.Atl bonus is Str x1.45)
Lvl 10 : Shield Mastery (Each equiped shield give 1.50% pf the normal Def bonus)

Fire Mage : IIIIIIII
Stats
-3 strenght
-4 vitality

-3 agility
-4 quickness
-9 magic
-5 luck
Skills :
Lvl 1 : Fire Ball : x2 SD and 0.1 SD every seconds for 10 Seconds
Ideas in this thread that I'm going to use :
-Bleed in critical strike (Magnaguard) IIIIIIII
Recruiting : Modeller

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
(By the way, it isn't a good idea to color parts with really bright colors, its hard to read)
Sounds interesting, heres what I think:

- The party system is unique but maybe add in an even that if the selected leader does not accept within 10 seconds, picks another player to be leader. This would prevent afk'ers halting the game. Also it would be cool if their could be an option for two different parties at the same time

- The combat system sounds awsome, maybe add some bleed affects when the hero critically strikes.

- Well for your first hero, I see it is a defender, but atleast give the hero an offensive spell within the first 5 levels to keep the player interested in the hero

By the way anyone who reads this, :p is put there by accident I think. For when he titles something, if the : is next to the P, it is a way to quickly write :p

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Would you mind making the post a little cleaner? At the moment, it's hard to see where each part ends, and the next part begins - just put a line or two between each particular section, a clean first post will give people a better impression that something sloppy and hardly readable

-Party system :When game start,a random player will be the leader.The leader is the only who can accept quest,travel in the world map...Player can only use their hero when they are in town or fighting.
IMO, it'd be great if all players were capable of obtaining quests since some people may know the map better, and will probably know more questgiver locations than others, so people will end up missing out as a result.

Also, separate those : and P's, it looks weird having the emotes there

sabrio

Reaction score
Hello everyone.I was absent because I travelled to Egypt.
Would you mind making the post a little cleaner? At the moment, it's hard to see where each part ends, and the next part begins - just put a line or two between each particular section, a clean first post will give people a better impression that something sloppy and hardly readable
IMO, it'd be great if all players were capable of obtaining quests since some people may know the map better, and will probably know more questgiver locations than others, so people will end up missing out as a result.

Also, separate those : and P's, it looks weird having the emotes there
-I make the description look better and it's more easy to read now.
-And for the idea about quests.I have an idea to make players get quests easily.

(By the way, it isn't a good idea to color parts with really bright colors, its hard to read)
Sounds interesting, heres what I think:

- The party system is unique but maybe add in an even that if the selected leader does not accept within 10 seconds, picks another player to be leader. This would prevent afk'ers halting the game. Also it would be cool if their could be an option for two different parties at the same time

- The combat system sounds awsome, maybe add some bleed affects when the hero critically strikes.

- Well for your first hero, I see it is a defender, but atleast give the hero an offensive spell within the first 5 levels to keep the player interested in the hero

By the way anyone who reads this, :p is put there by accident I think. For when he titles something, if the : is next to the P, it is a way to quickly write :p
-For the leader,i will do something like if he don't choose hero in the first 45 seconds,another player will be the leader.
-Thank you for the bleed idea.I will do it.
-I will make the defender get offensive at lvl 5,16,25,55,80.

For now,I will continue my map and I hope there is some other comments.

J

jobr

Awesome!

This sounds awesome!! Hope this project don't die out...
And post some screenshots! I wanna see how it looks like :)

sabrio

Reaction score
This sounds awesome!! Hope this project don't die out...
And post some screenshots! I wanna see how it looks like :)
don't worry it's not going to die
you will get screenshots in some days.Just wait i do more heroes and play with my friends :thup:

SuperSoldier

Reaction score
I think is a cool idea for an RPG, I'm assuming it will be save and load. I took it upon myself to correct the grammar and spelling errors in your thread and even included a version of what I think would be a better way to say some things. If I can help in any other way I would love to.
Hi, I'm new at The Helper. This is my map. It's an RPG :
kingdom of Lenangia

Story
One day, a strange man came to the kingdom of Lenangia. He used dark powers to raise an undead army. The undead were too strong for the poor soldiers who have fallen in battle and joined the undead. Not having found a better idea, the king sent messages to the nearby kingdoms. When the other kings received the message, they sent many men to help the kingdom of Lenangia...

Some features
-A combat system
Players use the left arrow to attack with the weapon eqquiped in their left hand. They can also use the right arrow to strike with right hand's weapon if they have one. Each weapon has a range, an attack speed, damage and special effect in attack.
-Inventory system
Players can carry 20 items and wear 1 weapon, 1 other weapon(or shield), 2 rings, 2 pauldrons, 1 armor, 1 helmet and some other things...
-Party system
When game starts, a random player will be the leader. The leader is the only who can accept quests and travel in the world map...Players can only use their hero when they are in town or fighting.
-Quest system
Allow the leader to make a choice when finishing a quest. Each choice affect the reputation of the party.Also some quests can only be accepted if you are good or bad.
-Stats system
Strength :Each point gives +2 atk power which increases damage dealt by weapons.
Vitality :Each point gives 15 hp and 0.10 hp regen. Also gives 5 AP and 0.05% AP regen. AP is required to attack with weapons or use of warriors skills.
Agility :Agility gives 1 atk power. Also gives 0.10% chance to deal a critical strike.
Quickness :Quickness gives 0.11% chance to evade an attack and 0.03% chance to evade spells.
Magic :Each point in Magic gives 2 SD (Spell Damage) 0.09% chance to critical strike on a spell, 0.6% to evade a spell. Also gives 10MP and 0.10MP regen.
Luck :Luck gives 0.06% chance to critical strike; 0.07% chance to evade.

Information about the game

-Areas :

• -Gray Village(Town)
    -Troll Forest(LVL 1-5)
    -Troll Village(LVL 3-7)
    -Troll Cave (Dungeon)(LVL 5-10)
    -Desert of Sachtar
    -Folm'gor (Orc Town)

-Heroes :
Defender :
Stats
-6 strength
-8 vitality

-5 agility
-4 quickness
-2 magic

-5 luck
Skills :
Lvl 10 : Shield Mastery (Each equiped shield give 1.50% pf the normal Def bonus)

That all for now. I will continue the week-end. You will get screnshot at Sunday.
Hi, I'm new at The Helper. This is my map. It's an RPG :
kingdom of Lenangia

Story
One day, a strange man came to the kingdom of Lenangia. He used dark powers to raise an undead army. The undead were too strong for the poor soldiers. The soldiers who have fallen in battle have joined the undead. Desperately the king sent out an urgent message to all the nearby kingdoms. When the other kings received the message, they sent their armies to help the kingdom of Lenangia...
(VV ASSUMING YOU MEANT ARROW KEY VV)
Some features
-A combat system
Players use the left arrow key to attack with the weapon eqquiped in their left hand. They can also use the right arrow key to strike with right hand's weapon if they have one. Each weapon has a range, an attack speed, damage and special effect.
(^^ End Assumption ^^)
-Inventory system
Players can carry up to 20 items and wear 1 weapon, 1 other weapon(or shield), 2 rings, 2 pauldrons, 1 armor, 1 helmet and some other things...
-Party system
When game starts, a random player will be the leader. The leader is the only who can accept quests and travel in the world map...Players can only use their hero when they are in town or fighting.
-Quest system
Allow the leader to make a choice when finishing a quest. Each choice affect the reputation of the party.Also some quests can only be accepted if you are good or evil.
-Stats system
Strength :Each point gives +2 atk power, increasing damage dealt by weapons.
Vitality :Each point gives +15 hp and +0.10 hp regen. Also gives +5 AP and +0.05% AP regen. AP is required to attack with weapons or use of warriors skills.
Agility :Agility gives +1 atk power. Also gives +0.10% chance to deal a critical strike.
Quickness :Quickness gives +0.11% chance to evade an attack and +0.03% chance to evade spells.
Magic :Each point in Magic gives +2 SD (Spell Damage), +0.09% chance to critical strike on a spell, +0.6% to evade a spell. Also gives +10MP and +0.10MP regen.
Luck :Luck gives +0.06% chance to critical strike; +0.07% chance to evade.

Information about the game

-Areas :

• -Gray Village(Town)
    -Troll Forest(LVL 1-5)
    -Troll Village(LVL 3-7)
    -Troll Cave (Dungeon)(LVL 5-10)
    -Desert of Sachtar
    -Folm'gor (Orc Town)

-Heroes :
Defender :
Stats
-6 strength
-8 vitality

-5 agility
-4 quickness
-2 magic

-5 luck
Skills :

That all for now. I will continue the week-end. You will get screnshot at Sunday.
Oh, and to parry is to block, so you may want to change the name of the spell (maybe counterattack?)
Anyway, good luck with this map and hope I can help.

EDIT: Apparently you can't do spoilers in a spoiler, I thought you could, but you can quote me, then just copy the one you want (without the spoiler tag around it) and then delete all the text in yours and paste in mine.

satino

Reaction score
Awesome :thup:
I hope that this project will not die.
The combat system sound interessing.

sabrio

Reaction score
Hello everyone.I have stopped map making for awhile but now Im ready to continue it.I have changed some things like the party system and the world map are no longer available.But i added an attachment system and a hero selection system :
j6lpgi.jpg

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You seem not very far ... Why don't you join another rpg project instead of making your own? Two people work faster than one alone and can motivate each other much better.

Maybe check up mine, before putting a lot of work into a completely new project:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119505
Thought it won't have attachment and custom inventory systems, you might still be interested ...

sabrio

Reaction score
You seem not very far ... Why don't you join another rpg project instead of making your own? Two people work faster than one alone and can motivate each other much better.

Maybe check up mine, before putting a lot of work into a completely new project:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119505
Thought it won't have attachment and custom inventory systems, you might still be interested ...

Sorry but I have my own RPG.
But good luck in yours:thup:
Here are some small screnshots about my inventory system.player got 5 backpack and each one contain 5 items slot :
The Backpack menu :
14aeg43.jpg
The Player Open the backpack :
330d8n9.jpg
And he find the item he picked :
2mwxi5y.jpg
PS : looking for a modeller to make better models

sabrio

Reaction score
Here are screnshots from games.
The beginning :
zslevq.jpg
Players can find their items in the backpack :
xbd1qd.jpg
They have to equip them :
21md7w8.jpg
Now my hero is ready to fight some wolves :
wuigwl.jpg

For now I can only give you screnshot of my inventory system,my equipment system and my combat system but I almost finish making stats and levels.
I hope to see comments (specially about the terrain im not very good at terraining):thup:

sabrio

Reaction score
why no one is posting comments those last days?
My map isn't interressing?it's bad ?
It need improvement?

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1 - Well, the story is pretty bland. Some evil guys raises the dead, hurts kingdom, kingdom tries to get help from other kingdoms? There is nothing unique or interesting about that.

2 - This seems like just another ORPG (unless, if I'm mistaken and it's a RPG). Nothing is especially outstanding about it, the terrain is a bit weak although it works, the hero ideas are basic and boring, the systems aren't special in anyways. I don't mean to be harsh - but there should be something that separates this RPG from the rest of the RPGs.

3 - Your project seems unprofessional (IMHO). The name is "kingdom of Lenangia", I actually think if kingdom was capitalized the title would be a lot more drawing. There are a lot of other spelling/grammar mistakes too, IE:
why no one is posting comments those last days?
My map isn't interressing?it's bad ?
It need improvement?
should be,
Why hasn't anybody posted comments lately? My map isn't interesting? Is it bad? does it need improvement? Please, tell me what should be done and give me ideas.

Although, your systems do seem pretty well made. +REP on that.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
yes i agree with wc3 shady on most of those points maybie make the story alot more a exciting like the people have began to sin and god has started to unleash a whole new set of plagues that the charcter must fight off one by one slowly becomming stronger along the way

sabrio

Reaction score
1 - Well, the story is pretty bland. Some evil guys raises the dead, hurts kingdom, kingdom tries to get help from other kingdoms? There is nothing unique or interesting about that.

2 - This seems like just another ORPG (unless, if I'm mistaken and it's a RPG). Nothing is especially outstanding about it, the terrain is a bit weak although it works, the hero ideas are basic and boring, the systems aren't special in anyways. I don't mean to be harsh - but there should be something that separates this RPG from the rest of the RPGs.
1)It's a ORPG.
2)I'm not very good at terraining but I will try to improve it.
3)Why my RPG isn't unique?:confused:
It contain some systems that you never find in the other ones and also a unique gameplay.
3 - Your project seems unprofessional (IMHO). The name is "kingdom of Lenangia", I actually think if kingdom was capitalized the title would be a lot more drawing. There are a lot of other spelling/grammar mistakes too, IE:

should be,.
yes i agree with wc3 shady on most of those points maybie make the story alot more a exciting like the people have began to sin and god has started to unleash a whole new set of plagues that the charcter must fight off one by one slowly becomming stronger along the way
Im currently looking for a better story but I don't really find goods ones.:banghead:.I think im going to post a poll
Sorry for my bad english i'm not very good at english.:(

Although, your systems do seem pretty well made. +REP on that.
Thank you

sabrio

Reaction score
Update
New title : The Seven Labyrinths
New story : Obrah,the god of death has been freed by a group of necromancers.His undeads minion are still advancing in the kingdom and killing everything in they way.An old legend talk about a magical blade broken in 7 pieces.Each one can be found in a labyrinth but it's garded by bosses.Here the list of the labyrinth :
-The labyrinth of time
-The labyrinth of fire
-The labyrinth of death
-The labyrinth of earth
-The labyrinth of nature
-The labyrinth of ice
-The labyrinth of lighting
Each bosses got his own abilities and each dungeon is full of deadly traps.
The labyrinth of time
Name : Hojas
HP : 400
Speed : 0.45
Dmg : 2
Armor : 30
Abilities : Time walk.
Special : Some slowing traps appears near the bosses.
Drops : Time blades (Speed : 0.50
Dmg : 18-25)
Time armor (Armor : +15
Special : 1% chance to return with the life that the user has got last 5 seconds.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.