Krobelus locust.

Revengez

Reaction score
How can i make it likes DotAs? Like how when you attack an enemy all the spirits aggro to attack the unit you're attacking? I don't know what to do with locust.

Revengez

Reaction score
No the mechanics are different, or where changed I think. Play krobelus one more time! The unit you attack, the Spirits will go and attack that unit. It's pretty new i think. It homes into the unit.

>> Locust Swarm?

Read the last sentence....

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Look @ this... It says that nothing is done in triggers. What do you think? Only locust swarm is that ability to do that. Exorcism (A073->A03J->A04J->A04M->A04N) , i don't understand these ID. They don'y mean anything. I can't find them in the ability raw data in object editor.. I dunno how it is done but. It says that it isn't done with triggers...

HellKnight

Reaction score
Well locust swarm and krobes ulti are kind of the same, but instead of crypt lords standard locusts,krobes attacking ghosts are the locust's from crypt lord's ulti but with different model file.

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
Krobelus's ghosts attack random targets, just like Crypt Lord's ult. If you are attacking a lone target, the ghosts will swarm to it, because it is the only detected enemy, instead of scattering around like they would normally do in a large battle.

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Just to clarify, "Locust" is a different ability to "Locust Swarm" and other "Locust thing" abilities.

You proably want locust swarm or something similar.

Also be aware that Dota's spells are more often not, customised and Dota specific. Likelyhood of "krobes ulti" being scripted and customised (i.e. NOT like Crypt Lords "under the bonnet") is very very high.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.