Lack of Resource Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have noticed recently there has been a great decrease with moderators checking resources in the WEHZ. I thought that perhaps it could be that people are busy with finals and the end of the year, but I also was wondering if this will be a permanent thing with Thehelper moving towards SC2 Modding, or if it will change in the future, or maybe is there an update going to be done?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I have noticed recently there has been a great decrease with moderators checking resources in the WEHZ. I thought that perhaps it could be that people are busy with finals and the end of the year, but I also was wondering if this will be a permanent thing with Thehelper moving towards SC2 Modding, or if it will change in the future, or maybe is there an update going to be done?

Well we are trying to get a new resource system for Sc2 Resources & Tutorials, yet I am pretty sure we won't change/update the stuff for WE or at least not for a while, but as for the lack modding I can say that I know many like Romek, have or had exams.

But thanks for bringing this up we will look at the situation.

As for the comment towards us moving to SC2 Modding, I don't think its going to be all or nothing, WEHZ or SC2, its just WEHZ might not receive as much activity and attention as it once use to because its going to have share its popularity with the SC2 Editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.