latest sig Master chief

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
It is mighty (yes, mighty) big for a signature. I keep my height around 120. There isn't much blending between Master Chief and the background. And aren't really any effects. Nice signature, though. :)

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
Year well I didn't want the Master Cheif to blend in with the bg I wanted him to stand out but I’ll get over it

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Well, you don't blend him in entirely. Just around the edges pretty much. That makes it so that it isn't like you just put the render on there. It looks like the render was intended to be there.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Try to add some different effects because the background is kind of repetitive.

Also try to make the render blend in a bit and make the proportions (dimensions) smaller. ;)

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thats something between a desktop and a sig. Its huge.

It seems you just made the background (which isnt very complicated) and then put the render over it. It isn't great and i can't really find much good things about it.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Try to add more to the background basically.. It looks like a cloud filter + paint dabs filter.

Or cloud + crosshatch + paint dabs filter.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Try what the others suggested and try to make your text more readable.

KvickaN

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Try making this a habit:

Width - 300 - 400
Hieght - 100 - 150
Black border - 1px
Some pattern doesn't hurt with opacity on it like 10%.

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
Thanks all still trying to get use to all the tools in Photoshop will work on it next time, I dnt now how to make the canvas a the right size :p then up load the pic on there I have only be able to work off the pics ordinal size I have been able to shrink it that is about it lol

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Thanks all still trying to get use to all the tools in Photoshop will work on it next time, I dnt now how to make the canvas a the right size :p then up load the pic on there I have only be able to work off the pics ordinal size I have been able to shrink it that is about it lol

First, go to file, new, and create a document using sizes between the numbers KvickaN suggested, then open up your render, then use the mouse tool or drag tool whatever it is called (It has a mouse icon) and then click and hold the canvas on the render file, then drag your mouse to the signature canvas and let go of the mouse.

Then press CTRL+T if you need to resize it. (Hold down shift to constrain the proportions)

Then you have your render on the canvas!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.