Sci/Tech Leaked Preview: Adobe Photoshop CS4

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Adobe Systems, who have dominated the creative software industry for years, seem to not be taking any breaks in development of the latest line of software to come from them, Creative Suite 4*...

In May they released public CS4 betas of Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Soundbooth, and now there are some sneak previews roaming about the net of Photoshop CS4. There are notable layout changes, and a very interesting new feature that is sort of like tabs...

Check it out for yourself:
[YOUTUBE]p-twq85H0CU&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]

------
One of the biggest problems I have with CS3, is the layout they have for Mac. All the windows/palettes are seperate windows, and this makes it very challenging to arrange them the way you want. In this preview, it looks as if they've fixed it up a bit. I can't wait for the release, and I hope the price is reasonable..

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>I can't wait for the release, and I hope the price is reasonable..

Keep dreaming. :thup:

Reaction score
my friend said he got the leaked version illegally because it was leaked. so I dont know. He said it wasn't great at all.

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
One of the biggest problems I have with CS3, is the layout they have for Mac. All the windows/palettes are seperate windows, and this makes it very challenging to arrange them the way you want. In this preview, it looks as if they've fixed it up a bit. I can't wait for the release, and I hope the price is reasonable..

Problems with that statement? First is that your using a mac :p Second is that no adobe product is reasonably priced, which is why they get about 1 sale for every 3 copies used....

duyen

Reaction score
Yes adobe products are ridiculously over-priced considering that they're not even what the pro's use.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Yes adobe products are ridiculously over-priced considering that they're not even what the pro's use.

What? Adobe is the industry-leading software maker. Professionals only use Adobe software, unless Adobe doesn't make the software they need. For 3D industy, its 3DS Max. For the Photo industry, it's Adobe Photoshop. For the vector industry, it's Adobe Illustrator. For animation and Interactive web design, It's Adobe Flash.

You know that 3DS max costs around 3000$ USD? Good programs are not easy to make. The developers have to make money somehow.

As for CS4, I can't wait.

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
It was a reply to "The developers have to make money somehow."
Btw. I really like GIMP and eventhough I have PS I mostly use GIMP as many other ppl do too.

duyen

Reaction score
What? Adobe is the industry-leading software maker. Professionals only use Adobe software, unless Adobe doesn't make the software they need. For 3D industy, its 3DS Max. For the Photo industry, it's Adobe Photoshop. For the vector industry, it's Adobe Illustrator. For animation and Interactive web design, It's Adobe Flash.

You know that 3DS max costs around 3000$ USD? Good programs are not easy to make. The developers have to make money somehow.

As for CS4, I can't wait.

Sorry I was talking specifically about after effects which is $999

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The Gimp ROCKS! :shades: It reminds me alot of thehelper.net in how unknown it is but right out there in your face if you look.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.