Legacies: Tides of the Serpent

Fledermaus

Reaction score
I'm fairly active. I'm not from europe though, New Zealand ftw. Up for a game whenever I'm online. I play on US.East but check the Europe server a lot as that's where most players are.

S

Slouis

I host as much as i can on US east, have a few people that play regularly in the AM and late PM..used to play this game before WoW came out and im very familiar with the ins and outs other than the new crafting and things of that sort

Add Slousifer @ USeast or Northrend if im bored and cant find players heh

M

Menelvagor

Hey guys, nice to see some active players. Ive been playing alot latly and some rare's and uniques i dont know what properties they have. so i was wondering if there is somewhere i can get a list of all the item properties.

Ack-Menelvagor

killbuzz

Reaction score
oh man i jjust played on 1 player and it was sweet but when i tryied on b.net i think it froze during loading..... man time to turn down the quality :mad:anyways i was hoping someone wanted to play on u.s. west :D my name is killbuzz.

W

Warbadger

I also occasionally come online just to play a few games. How has the updated version been working for everyone?

P

pyrokinesis

I'm active on US East server, I am always hosting public legacies runs and looking for more player to join our runs.

Ein_Nichts

Reaction score
Somehow Legacies always comes up again when i got vacancies :) Bad luck we never formed that clan on northrend and lots of players disappeared again. but at the moment we are playing again!

O

Olorin

People to play with in US west

MY GAME NAME IS Racoon...Recently i came upon this map, and im kinda gettin used to it. If anyone who plays on weekends in the afternoon on us west wants to play just whisper me.

Suggestions for the map: The map is really nicely done except that it seems the movespeed of all the characters are pretty slow, i mean unless u go into wolf/crow form it takes forever to move anywhere. I'd really appreciate it if u raise the base movespeed of all heroes by some number.
Fledermaus on all servers. Up for a game any time. Good to see that Legacies is still alive.

I also have made a drop list and craft list for 1.1M - MSN me if you would like either of them.

Im on the US West server-Nick is Racoon. Play on weekends regularily. Im not sure if u guys still play its been 3 months . So what are nick names for PureFrozen and Fledermaus

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.