Legacies: Tides of the Serpent

D

Designs

But i am sure if i found this page, another legacies player will

Very true. I used to play Legacies all the time. I was an active tester for the v1.1 beta maps (and complained constantly about mechanics). After my clan (FotS) died I took a break from the game. Now I feel a need to play Legacies again =) I'll try and look you guys up for a game. Anyone else who still plays, find Designs[titan]@Azeroth/Northrend

Ein_Nichts

Reaction score
For the love of god if you dont intend to fix the bugs and work on the map, unprotect the map and hand it over with your notes / ideas to somone else, shit even I'd do it.

There are a ton of bugs, and I really hope the project is continued rather then abandoned again.

Quote for Truth :) If Bil is gone to WoW anyway, why shouldn't he handle over the map? Seems like he doesn't care for it anyway.

Edit: Something completly different: I've been wispered on bnet several times now, from ppl that read mine post. Its fun to get some ppl to play with, BUT:
Pls, leave your name in here. I would post them, but its kinda of your privacy, so your choice. Because if you don't just want to wisp me or Galmar (the only posters) you better leave a hint here!

G

Galmar

I really wish that this'd be picked up again, there are quite a few major bugs now, including the good o'l infinte stun bug being back, you can easilly solo everything on the map by exploiting it.

R

Ravenwrath

Aid the Battle:

I am one of the Guys "Ein_Nichts" mentioned and i aid in battle my ingame name is 'Ravenwrath' @ Northrend im from Germany and till now i play a lvl 9 Priest, started Trapper today but i disced when he was lvl 9 :banghead: , but i wont give up.
CHEERS

________

i would like it 2 if the map would get some new versions cause some parts are still buggy and Razor Coast would be like Heaven on Earth! :)

D

DuFFBeeR

I gave up playing it because it would just takes too fricken long to get anywhere.. you'd host the game and people would leave, so i would have to rehost and then the same thing, then rehost and finally find someone who knows what they are doing or maybe even two people, so your trudging along killing shit, then something drops that you need and BOOM one of the other assholes takes it. even tho ive hosted about 10-15 times that day wanting that item.. i just got fed up with it... i mean it would be nice is there was a kind of loot system so that you either rolled like in WoW or something i dunno maybe i'd come back and play this more. but i just don't got thet ime to play this game 14 hours a day and get nothing accomplished if u know what i mean.

Ein_Nichts

Reaction score
Haha, yeah duffbear i know what you mean, its the problem with random guys on bnet. It happend alot that ppl ninjad like turtle spines and then just left, because they don't have a clue of the game. But if you would play with a decent group like us, it would be hole more fun, and with 1.5 hour for a complete run, it wouldn't take that long to get an item.

But i absolutly agree with you that the game needs a roll command! And Raven, you should mention that you dropped twice, and once with huge hide on your trapper :p

D

DuFFBeeR

i'll consider it.. (lol now i sound like grom hellscream from the RoC Campaign hehehe) tell me your server and your name again and maybe i'll pop up, i'll probably have to start over but what the hell. least if i got some honest compitent people the game would be overall much more fun. BTW does your group have room for an archer? because thats my favorite.. i dunno why but it is

Ein_Nichts

Reaction score
Sure we do have place for an archer. But the group is already breaking again, we aint more than 3 ppl in a game normaly :( Sad but shit happens. And look my post on page 1 acc: Ein_Nichts @ Nothrend.

Another bug report (or is it new feature?): Seems like you get mass xp when you lvl from 11 to 12. I got 40 xp for a lvl 3 warlock, like with lvl 1 chars or so. Got my lvl 12 within 1.5 hours, and that alread happend twice! But i did had to get lvl 11 on normal ways, which means farming 4 hours.

R

Ravenwrath

Well...

my last post was before i disced with my second trapper on lvl 8.... TT :banghead:
but nvm
found a guy while playing a lil random who will join ure party 2 sometimes. he has a lvl 10 rifleman after i pushed him with my lvl 10 priest who has battlestaff now btw :D $_$ , so now we are 1 more ^^ well and if i shall add we could make some good damn party ^^ for Example: 10 Priest (me), lvl 12 MoomOo(Ein_Nichts) lvl 10 Rifler (DD.Goldenangel) and for that duff's archer :)

and dont forget some of us have some other chars to mix it for more fun, i have another lvl 9 rifler if 1 aint enough xD and Ein_Nichts has another Druid of the Claw i know about.

we should all meet one special day and make some big party, cause farming with Ein_Nichts alone is fun but i want to beat the map soon with my priest ^^ could use an amulett.

CHEERS

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Ive been playing Legacies almost every day now for about a week and i enjoy every second of it. It was so fun a friend and i started to make our own map but not based on another wc3 map. This is all new material but it also got 3'rd person cam, hundreds of items and it also includes instances :D!

To make it more balanced the dmg, health etc is made like legacies wich means kept pretty small. (like 1-2 dmg, 20 hp etc).

If you enjoyed Legacies youll shit yourselves over this map!

Hope you all enjoy it when it releases.

Ill post some pics from it when were close to be done with it ;)

Ein_Nichts

Reaction score
Well do so, but open a new tread then just writing in lega about other maps^^
But as you did play with us yesterday, i can't be mad on you :)

Lately i collected ravenfrost with my tauren warrior, it works but hey, it dropped in vault. On abyssal rev. Thats a joke?!? Raven ist the most imba item, the one to be rarest. And it drops in the boss i can solo so easy? It should be ancient hydra only! (which doesn't drop it anymore TT). I think thats shit. And somehow id love some itemdescription that tells you, if there is any mana regen on an item. So you just think that naga glaive is equal to coral blade^^

Question to the public: Where do i get belt? Is it still in the game? There are rumours it drops from lvl 6 maraduers. And Deeplords shoulderguards. Is it really a typo (the drop from lvl 7 mak, doesn't need to be crafted) or exists there a rare drop from hydro add mak?

---- Lets form lega clan on northrend ----

G

goddamlawnch

hi

yeah i play legacies on US west but has anyone tried to contact any of the map creators to get the rights to the map?

Ein_Nichts

Reaction score
There are rumours that Espionis started a lega clan on us-west. Not sure yet, but if you wanna play lega on west i'd say, wisp him.

D

DuFFBeeR

i do SN is DuFF_BeeR and i play it, but keep in mind its only at night since i work 11 hours 6 days a week

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
____ .... I guess I'll try and catch you guys there. (____ = Insert cuss word here)

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Well since this is a thread about the game i can say that i think it sucks. Not because of the 75 mana or low stuff is imba, but cuz of camera, how long lvling takes, and it seems everyone leaves is beggining. And overall i dont like it. And i know good rpgs. Cheif of Rpg clan here .

WOO Clan Arm ftw!

D

DuFFBeeR

just goes to show then, because i hate RPGs every single one i play is dumb.. it seems, but i found one i like. which is rare.. so obviously its a matter of opinion, but thats not what the thread asked... so thanks for that usless post, no one cares.. good day

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Not useless since its different than your opinon. This is a thread about a game. I have an opinon. Just becuse you like it and i dont doesnt mean its useless. End of argument.

D

DuFFBeeR

Does it say, Post opinions here? no it dosen't its simply stating and explaining about the game. and its asking if anyone is going to continue to work on the map to make it better.. not DO you like the map? post if you do or don't. no you like many others have a problem with reading and comprehension, and if i might say, memorization. before you go waisting YOUR time, MY time, and everyone elses time. think before you post.. because you may or may not make yourself look stupid and immature... now if i might add. lets leave it at this... before this decent post is closed... end of THIS discussion, and go back to what the post was origionally about. no one wants to read this.. i don't even want to read it and i am typing it. i know thats sad, but its true.. but this is not the time or the place to come in here casting judgment on the game, when obviously you don't like it. thats fine.. but go somewhere else. thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.