Legacies: Tides of the Serpent

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Does it say, Post opinions here? no it dosen't its simply stating and explaining about the game. and its asking if anyone is going to continue to work on the map to make it better.. not DO you like the map? post if you do or don't. no you like many others have a problem with reading and comprehension, and if i might say, memorization. before you go waisting YOUR time, MY time, and everyone elses time. think before you post.. because you may or may not make yourself look stupid and immature... now if i might add. lets leave it at this... before this decent post is closed... end of THIS discussion, and go back to what the post was origionally about. no one wants to read this.. i don't even want to read it and i am typing it. i know thats sad, but its true.. but this is not the time or the place to come in here casting judgment on the game, when obviously you don't like it. thats fine.. but go somewhere else. thanks
Someones got a little anger issues :nuts:

Ill just leave, seeing how this is getting to a stubborn flame war. I wouldnt want a good thread closed.
I feel right now SFilip Is coming right now to either close this or do something bad to me or you.

Becuse i couldnt have freedom of speech the 1st post never stated if some1 will work on. This discussion was about the game.

[sarcasm]You were right and i was wrong. I shouldn't have opinons on games and your always right[/sarcasm]

Post about me or respond to this idc, i wont come back or reply.
KTHXBYE :D

sry i just always gotta have something like that in my posts...and a smiley :p

Red Beard

Part-Time helper.... Full Time Lurker
Reaction score
Wow, for a thread that started in a different life from the one I am in now, things look like they are picking up.

re: FM_BIL: Thanks for the update, once the Fm server crashed I thought it was over (again), rest assured TH is safe.

re: all the other people: thanks for enjoying Legacies, thanks for keeping it alive.

And yes, to level from 11-12 is easy, but considering that it takes three times as long to go from 10-11, I reckon it kinda balances out.

Raven frost shouldn't drop from the Rev. It was (origially) a hydra only drop. But since the rehash of the game, the drop tables have changed.

Just post the bugs that you find here, we will keep a log of them and should Bil ever check in at some stage, he can have a good idea of what to attend.

Keep playing, and post some screenies of your exploits.

E

Espionis

first / last post

To confirm any rumors in northrend, no I haven't created a legacies clan. The reason for this is because it is still in the "semi release" stage, aka beta. I've also tried contacting FM_Bilouxi and FM_Osiris, but none of them are to be found ,which sadly also gives me the feeling that razor coast MAY never come out. But if anyone wants to play, I'll be on west, but people who are hopeful for a new version should stop now. As FM_Bilouxi left in his last post here, hes happy with what he's done so far, and reasonably, I'm happy too.

*note, if you have any way of contacting FM_Bilouxi or even osiris, please post it on this forum so we may have a chance at reviving legacies*

L

Leinis

Hi I'm Leinis (Azeroth/Lordaeron) and Siniel (Northrend).

This is my third time coming back to WC3 because of legacies.... I used to be a shaman for a Legacies clan on Azeroth until Designs left for FFXII and let the clan fall apart. I can and will play on all the servers until I find a good group that fits my time zone. I can play afternoons and evenings Pacific Time. I don;t know what that translates too for Northrend. Give me a whisper in game or a PM here if you've got a group running.

Ein_Nichts

Reaction score
Hi Read Beard, don't say you ain't playing lega anymore. I started again because of this tread! Well, not so important, as there are at least a handfull of lega players on northrend. If you search a host for lega check out channel #legacies

I mostly idle there. And bug reports: Dott is screwed! Raven don't attack ground, if they are actually ment to attack air only, there should be at least 1 air creep in the game^^ He can't wear Felrobes, neither Stormreaver battle staff. Cause i don't know the WD Regalia recipe it can only use Darkspear Wrappings till now, which sucks!

D

DuFFBeeR

we got a group of 3 of us, on Northrend, we meet in channel legacies. come feel free to join us if your interested...

P

PureFrozen-

Greetings!

Just to let everyone know, I'm part of the already mentioned group on Northrend. My account name is Purely- on Europe, US east and west. Feel free to whisper me for games.

By the way, has anyone found out the recipe for Witchdoctor's Regalia yet?

Ein_Nichts

Reaction score
test:

: http://rapidshare.com/files/51084833/WC3ScrnShot_082007_220659_03.tga.html

Sorry for beeing too dumb to insert the picture correctly. Please tell me how to do.

For all others: I got my spineweave :) I love my tauren now, unique weapon, rare Armor, and some other unique: Ravenfrost. I only lack of spinefists and belt now (if belt exists). It's really worth farming for Spineweave, it got the same (!) dmg as revenants mace, but it deflects 25% meleedmg. Thats alot, considering vaultkeeper does around 110 dmg :)

P

PureFrozen-

Screenie

Amagad, I'm famous!

Edit: You should've shown the spikes on the axe tho :D

killbuzz

Reaction score
sweet

this looks so cool i only read some posts on the first page and im dling the new version now :D i hope so see u on bnet :D

P

PureFrozen-

Yeah, very nice to get new players to the community!
As mentioned earlier in this thread, we have a small but active community usually hanging around channel legacies on northrend, but many players are active on several servers. Feel free to contact!

Fledermaus

Reaction score
Fledermaus on all servers. Up for a game any time. Good to see that Legacies is still alive.

I also have made a drop list and craft list for 1.1M - MSN me if you would like either of them.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
The DL link says "Problem Loading Page" Anywhere I can DL once I get Wc3.. ^.^? :p

P

PureFrozen-

You could just contact someone in this thread on the WC3 servers for download and team.

Ein_Nichts

Reaction score
Yeah, join #Legacies on Northrend. I'll say it again again and again (advertisement). As i got now my lvl 11 Priest, i'd like to have some bigger Party. So i could use my imba healing and reviveing skills which i'll have on lvl 12 :)

Was really weird how i got lvl 11. Purely-, 0possum and me lvled up together, with a Priest, WD and Dott. That was like the worst Lineup ever. We called ourself the War-Orchestra. Cause we were as usefull as an orchestra in the Golf-War. Still quite funny, except the 6 hours it took us to get that 4k xp^^

B

butchaman

Whatsup yall, glad to have found this forum i am mostly on east but i love this map i spend whatever time i can on it, I can no longer host for some reason, so im contantly looking for games hosted by others which killlllllls me lol anyway hope to find you all on love to join your groups my GN is DexterDX Oh and what is this northrend, i only have asia, europe, east and west anyway hope to game soon later and goodluck

B

butchaman

Err duh sorry SOMEHOW managed to miss the whole caption Northerend found it now thanks :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.