WIP Legacy of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
So what exactly is the map now? A little like AoS but it's not an AoS? ;O

There are two teams. Each team has six players.

You'll have only one barracks. Which spawns units periodically.

Creeps will go through this "X" path to the enemy base.

On this path, there are camps. When you destroy one of these camps your team will become owner of this camp. This camp is going to spawn units periodically and sends them to enemy's base.

That's the basic, it'll will be improved over the time. For example we will think of how to choose what units this camp is going to spawn to make the gameplay more strategic.

HellCraft

Reaction score
Heres mine:
The Guardian

Role: Support-Tank
Model: Death Revenant

Strength: Extremely High
Intelligence: Low
Agility: Low

Soul Swap -
The Guardian swaps his soul with the soul of the target enemy/ally. If the target is an enemy, it will slow and steal his Strength. If its an ally, it will increase the ally's MS and give it some of the Guardian's strength. Strength will be taken back after X seconds.

Blood Link -
The Guardian creates a blood link between himself and the target enemy. Whenever the Guardian takes damage, some of the damage will be transfered to the blood linked target. This includes damage taken from Protect and damage amplified by Magic Sensitivity.

Magic Sensitivity -
The Guardian can sense when a nearby enemy casts a spell, and when it does, the Guardian gathers the magic leftovers from the spell and uses them to empower himself, gaining bonus MS and HP regeneration, the leftover magic has side effects which weaken the Guardian, making him take X% more damage from enemies. Effect lasts for Y seconds. Spell can be toggled on/off. When On, it will trigger when an enemy casts a spell near the Guardian, when Off, nothing happens.

Protect -
The Guardian uses his own life force to protect his allies from any danger. Whenever a nearby ally takes damage, some of that damage is given to the Guardian instead. Lasts for X seconds.

This is the synergy:
In a teambattle, you cast your ultimate and blood link an enemy, when an enemy casts a nuke on your ally, you take damage because of Protect, that damage is amplified because of Magic Sensitivity and it is given back to the blood linked target. This puts the enemies into a dilemma of whether they should attack the enemy and lose an ally or stop attacking and flee.
Blood Link is best used when casted on a key enemy which you think should be taken down first.

I can give you more if you want(I used to be a great Hero Suggestor for DotA). Just tell me if you want more.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
I'd like to have more ideas. However, please post to this thread, I made thread for hero ideas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.