undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
linklargepiececopy.png

C&C Plz

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
The effects just look like you used a cloud filter, they are not to pleasing to the eye.

Link himself looks like vampire as well :p

I also dislike the purple sshield, yet that may brake down to me liking it blue :)

Inally work on your control of the pen tool. The curves are very jagged and not and round.

Overall I don't like it, I have seen better for you.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Everything which Pineapple said and...
The render doesn't blend well.
;)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Everything which Pineapple said and...
The render doesn't blend well.
;)

Its not suppose to. I assumed he wanted link to stand out as the clear focal. Thats why the circle radiated around his feet... right?

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
The one thing that bothers me the most about that is the circle of light around Link's feet. Everything else in the image looks to be on the evil side, but the circle of light throws that off.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
It looks nice in my opinion. Good composition and focal strength. The colors could use a tad bit of work but nice choice.

The halo looks a little weird, and I think you could have blurred the bg a bit to prevent from it looking LQ.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
It looks ok, althought Link looks a bit weird because of the colors.
I like the effects, even though some might be simple. Also, the reflection of the tip of the sword doesn't have the pen-tool effects, or colors.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
The one thing that bothers me the most about that is the circle of light around Link's feet. Everything else in the image looks to be on the evil side, but the circle of light throws that off.

ever hear of super smash brothers?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Try to taper off the ends of your pentooling. If you use GIMP then you have to do this manually. Photoshop users have an option that makes it extremely easy to tape edges of pentooling of perfectly every time.

It does? :)

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
i can see which tutorial you have used xD

its the one made by papermach or something?

the reflection on the bottom doesnt look reflected

i never got how the wind works so far up and i can see that the wind filter on yours doesnt go up much neither o_O

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
its the one made by papermach or something?

Correct for 300!

I tried to follow his tutorial as best as I could, but some times the details were so sparse.

Technomancer

Reaction score
Work on that background! Link looks really copy and pasted on there with those fractalcloud thingers. I think it would look just as good on plain black, but to make it really good you need to integrate the background into the picture and blend the two together, and create a scene.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.