Levels

G

GoMaiden

Hi!

How do I set levels, I want levels. Please post triggers. like i start the game a timer pops up and when it run out of time a creep shall spawn, I already made the creeps to spawn. bu tI want levels.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You need to use integer variables. So everytime a level is completed, you add one to the variable used to represent levels.

MoonSlinger

I Love using Cheap Tricks... only Results matters
Reaction score
I assume you are making a Defense type of map (like TD)

A typical way of working would be to make an array of unit-type and put the different creeps accordingly

First you need to set all the creep type:
Code:
Initialization
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set RoundNumber = 1
        Set CreepType[1] = Peasant
        Set CreepType[2] = Footman
        Set CreepType[3] = Knight
        Countdown Timer - Start CreepTimer as a One-shot timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds

Then you need to do the spawning
Code:
Spawn
    Events
        Time - CreepTimer expires
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 CreepType[RoundNumber] for Neutral Hostile at SpawnPoint facing Default building facing degrees

< Other Actions your Creep needs to do >

Set RoundNumber = RoundNumber + 1
        Countdown Timer - Start CreepTimer as a One-shot timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds

Since you did not specify what kind of spawn you need, the codes given just spawns creeps every 30 seconds, please modify it to suit your map. You would most likely other triggers if you intend to spawn creeps only after the previous wave is killed.

remix

Reaction score
TD's are easy to make if u do that method :) it will only take about 15 triggers to do the whole map!

G

GoMaiden

Okey, thx for everything, i will check if it works...

G

GoMaiden

Does your map meet this requirement?

I predict something evil...

Okey, I will check. but Now it works, I mean if I choose that one of my own creeps(That i have made in Objekt editor) it just work on level 1, then nothings happens. But, if I choose like a Footman, that I haven't done anything to in objekt editor, then it works.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.