Spellpack Lightning Dash, Big Bad Voodoo & Hundred Axes

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
This one is a non-channeling/activatable/deactivatable version.
The caster is able to cast spells, attack etc etc. eventhough the spell is on.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Big Bad Voodoo = Most imba thing ever :p

Big Army, a few Invulnerability Potions and that spell means instant death to an enemy (in the channeling version, you couldn't use potions)

T

Tokeshu

Troll thingo?

yea ummm hi...

you know when troll warlord throws axes and like this orange stuff appear on his arms?...... well im trying to figure out how to take it off cuz when i put the skill on my marine it still shows up with the orange stuff and it gets pretty annoyin =O

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the screenshot, Bid Bad Voodoo puts a negative buff on the now-invulnerable unit, which shouldn't happen.

If it's still behaving like that, you might want to change it to a positive buff (meaning you have to change the base spell I think)

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
yea ummm hi...

you know when troll warlord throws axes and like this orange stuff appear on his arms?...... well im trying to figure out how to take it off cuz when i put the skill on my marine it still shows up with the orange stuff and it gets pretty annoyin =O

It is suppose to remove by itself..Thats weird, are you sure you copied everything properly?

@Daxtreme
Yeah, I tried changing the buff for the tornado aura, but it didn't work, neither did the buff effect...

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
>If it's still behaving like that, you might want to change it to a positive buff (meaning you have to change the base spell I think)
You can also use color codes in buff so it would be green.

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
>If it's still behaving like that, you might want to change it to a positive buff (meaning you have to change the base spell I think)
You can also use color codes in buff so it would be green.

Now theres a thought...Thanks :D

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Don't the variables just auto-copy when you copy a whole trigger?

Anyway.. go into the variable editor, and copy each of them 1 by 1, and paste them into your map.

You should do that before you copy any triggers, so you don't get blank spots.

Matrix

Reaction score
I love 100 axes, but as I know jass (a little) I want smb to convert it in jass, destroy memory leaks, decrease number of globals and (if can) number of triggers.
I have do this with fan of shadow knife, so i have very cool spell which doesn't need any global variable )):

T

tpl

Damn

Dude that Lightning Dash spell is SICK!!!! Definite +rep there...

Hundred axes is pretty cool too, but Lightning Dash dominates.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.