Living Dead

M

Master Butt

Sorry for being gone for so long but now im back for a while and now i can make this map for the first.. to go somewhere! Ive been on roadtrips so don't cuss me out you idiots.

The Storyline : A group of cute teenagers [man and women] get out the car in the middle of a snowy nowhere. They mate. But.. as they mate something makes noise. Its a dude standing up with blood all over him... The women screams and says "whats wrong with you you are all cutt up!" the man gasps as the "zombie" attacks them. As there attacked downtown millitary base is attacked to. There some zombies still have brains but have the need to feed. Some zombies can shoot a gun now. And some can run fast. So wacth you toes because some idiot broke a vial of DNA for the millitary! As then a millitary s.w.a.t team and other local defenses show up in a small facility from Racoon City. The players are a 4 teamed R.P.D [racoon police department members] and are searching to see what is going on. They end up.. in the hive while its infested with MILLONS of zombies.

The terrain for this is Icecrown Glacier. I am looking for small facilitys to download from posts in this template to copy and paste on my map. Credit "WILL" be givin for this. You can help also by giving me voice recordes by a microphone for speechs. Triggers are welcome to. Items are mine but you still have a chance for item spells. You may include ideas for every heros "diffrent" spellbook called "actions" they do cost mana but are good in other situations. :D

Unit Classes
Medic
Marine
Firebat
Demolison Expert
Stealth

Crewmembers
IronPlayer

Rad

Reaction score
*Sigh* it sounded interesting until you said raccoon city, from thier on it sounded like EVERY OTHER zombie map :/

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
ahh theires a new map to add along side Dota...

so far my list has
Dota
and
Dawn of the dead, hmm now i know theres another map out theyre waiting to be added...

M

Master Butt

No! SHUSH LOLOLOLOL its not every other map dudes and doodads! ITs not a survival its a campagin.. And my other map was deleted cuz i was gone along time.... It has movies cinimetics weapons and a whole bunch of @#*$ to add to it! I am especcilly wanting the voices done quickly to get that ready for speechs and unit sounds! IT DOES NOT TAKE IN RACOON CITY!!!!!!!
IT TAKES IN USA IN TEXAS! but the crew crashes and land into the hives corridors... and they end up in there and there misson changed

M

Master Butt

Make terrain for now thats what we will be on if you join :banghead:
lol... i had a scream mask.. it was the bleeding one... i scared the #$&#*()% out my cat.. OH back to the forums! :D
Send up terrain in here go to the first post to see the tileset and then upload it here so i can download and put into my map and i will stick it with the whole facility. Now.. Someone might wanna do the city for cinimetics? :confused:

Dont go posting in the wrong places... if you want to join POST if you dont then freakin leave and delete posts.. :banghead:

Just a reminder..........

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.