Logical_1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
I'm completely sorry if this is offensive in anyway, and if this is harming in anyway, though it shouldn't be, but just out of curiosity, who or what is Logical 1...? Was that The_Helper before or something, or did the person just stop posting.. sorry I'm clueless, and they seem to have more rep than Acehart :eek:

I'm just mostly curious about the past of TheHelper.net for I have joined like last year, so I am just wondering.. :confused: <3

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Logical_1 is an advisor and helper who has known The Helper for quite a while. He comes by every once in a while to see what's going on. Though, he doesn't post much.
The reason his rep and post count are so high is because he set them there.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He set it all himself. Admins can do that. :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Logical1 has been with the site since its inception. He is a personal friend of mine as well as business associate. We both live in Houston. He has hosted the Helper site in the past and continues to advise on issues to this day, though he is not that active on the board due to his Real Life obligations - but he lurks.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch Romek, Ghan, and TheHelper, sorry for the curiosity, it's just been bothering me for a while haha.. :cool:

Thanks anyways, now I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.