Looking for a modeller/trigger creator

icepig01

Reaction score
Hello, im looking for a model creator(experienced)
and a partner who are willing to help me in triggers[GUI/vJass](experienced).

besides, you must have windows live messenger or skype to communicate :)

quick, leave your post.
Name:
Email:
Which part you are willing to help: triggering/modeling?

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
leave some information, I dont want to join a project if I dont even know what is about?

DioD

Reaction score
nobody will make map for you, you must do main part yourself.

also models is not good start.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re-read post #2. Nobody is going to want to join you and help with your project (take up their time) if they don't even know what it's about.

Try to 'sell' your project. Make it sound worthy of a good triggerer/modellers time.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Why don't you post this at member's project, or the AD Wall... Maybe give more details like how many players, what kind of heroes? :confused:

Squeekems

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I don't mean to be the biggest noob in the world, but what's AoS stand for? Lol. Google is just telling me about how everyone else knows, lol.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong.. It's Aeons of strife... I think it's some very old map that started the concept of lanes and creeps and stuff like that.

luorax

Invasion in Duskwood
Reaction score
I don't mean to be the biggest noob in the world, but what's AoS stand for? Lol. Google is just telling me about how everyone else knows, lol.

An example: DotA. DotA is an AoS (as skyblader said: "Aeon of Strife")

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Apparently Aeon of Strife maps are nearly impossible to find nowadays, so calling them AoS maps doesn't say much to people who've never played the original AoS.

DioD

Reaction score
original AoS followed same rules as present AoS, player control hero, AI control units.

ultimate11

Reaction score
I had play this game for a long long time....maybe in the last 4 years both of server official and private :D including that i was a game master in cabal :D

i had make already a map with gameplay like cabal (but I wont finish it :D)..i had create a BM sistem, force core ,upgrade core,dugeons (like FT,LID) and more stuff.I work only in GUI so if u think that i`m ok them PM me.

icepig01

Reaction score
i had make already a map with gameplay like cabal (but I wont finish it :D)..i had create a BM sistem, force core ,upgrade core,dugeons (like FT,LID) and more stuff.I work only in GUI so if u think that i`m ok them PM me.

What do you mean by BM sistem? how does the system works? I tought BM is only a skill that gives buff?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.