Looking for Models

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I need some models. So I come here asking for help, I need someone with a strong male face, and someone with a soft, female face. So a guy and a girl.

I need a picture of them, from about waist up, hunched over with there hands on the side of there head, making it look like they are loosing there mind, I need the picture as a side profile.

The male needs to be looking to the left, and the female towards the right.

There head should be looking downwards, and screaming.

Its for an art project I plan to do, so I want a reference photo. If your bald, Thats a plus as I plan on making the figures bald.

I would like to send an invite to Smith as he is bald and (To my knowledge) male. :)

[[I'm looking for a photo, not 3d models]]

duyen

Reaction score
I need some models. So I come here asking for help, I need someone with a strong male face, and someone with a soft, female face. So a guy and a girl.

I need a picture of them, from about waist up, hunched over with there hands on the side of there head, making it look like they are loosing there mind, I need the picture as a side profile.

The male needs to be looking to the left, and the female towards the right.

There head should be looking downwards, and screaming.

Its for an art project I plan to do, so I want a reference photo. If your bald, Thats a plus as I plan on making the figures bald.

I would like to send an invite to Smith as he is bald and (To my knowledge) male. :)

[[I'm looking for a photo, not 3d models]]

Shaved not bald I believe...?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
The female picture is gonig to be hardest, Though I can probably ask one of my friends at school to pose for me. :)

They don't need to be in the same picture.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
OK, in the photo does the background matters? Does the clothing matters?

Btw, this sentence laughed me (I bet you know where I got this expression from):

I would like to send an invite to Smith as he is bald and (To my knowledge) male.

:D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Oh, I know where it came from :D

Clothes, preferably tight shirt, or no shirt.

I will be redrawing it, so backgroud wont effect it.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
Well It might not count, but I have several pictures of people that are just black with an alpha channel background.

Example:

Attachments

• Man.jpg
    Man.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 214

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Well It might not count, but I have several pictures of people that are just black with an alpha channel background.

Example:

Its not for any photoshop stuff, its traditional, and It needs to be precise and have all i need.

That was close, but didn't have the torso, hands on head, looking down, and I need to be able to see details for shading.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You sure you aren't just trying to get naked pictures from Smith?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.