Looking for movie titles

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
I'm looking for the titles of three movies. Also, I don't remember much from these movies, so there could be a chance that I'm mixing two movies together :p. And my english is pretty limited too.

First one:

This movie is a zombie-film. It's kinda like Resident Evil, zombies awaken from the dead, infections etc. I don't think it's one of the Resident Evil series, but then again, I'm not sure.
I think it starts with a guy who wakes up from a hospital. He wakes up, but no one's there. Then he goes outside, and all he sees is dead corpses, and some zombies feasting.
(This part I'm unsure, I may have mixed it up with some other movie.)
He then waits for the night, hiding somewhere. Then he sees a building, where only one window was lit. So he went there and finds another guy, and a daughter. Who were neither infected. Then somehow they got a radio. There were a military squad speaking in the radio, who said that they have secured an area and any survivor should try to get there.
Then they got there and there was a fight with zombies. Later on, some zombie blood got into the dad's eye, and he turned into a zombie himself later on.

I think, in the end, the zombies all died by starvation. Then the starring guy and someone else started a fire and a helicopter saved them.

Second one:
I THINK, the movie starts with a scene of a dark room, filled with glass boxes of human babies. Then there was another scene, where you saw these babies grow up, into.. kids. These kids were taught with discipline and there were a scene where they locked a couple of children in a maze with dogs. And they had to get out of there, in order to survive. There was another scene where they made 2 kids fight, in order to survive. And there was another scene where these children had to run. And the last kid in the lead, was shot.

The starring guy was one of these children and he grew up to be an emotionless soldier. That's all I remember. I think I remember more, but.. I may have mixed it up with another similar movie.

Third one:
Never seen it, but I think it's a classical horror movie. I've seen parody and commercial of it. It's a movie with a scene of someone who turns around in a room and suddenly there's two zombie-like girls in white clothes standing there. I'm sorry, I can't give much more information.

Edit:
Just remembered another movie
This movie is about a rich old man. Unlike him, his wife is young (younger) and beautiful (I think). So, it's his birthday, and he was going somewhere with his wife, in a helicopter, to a pretty isolated and wild place to celebrate. So there were another guy there, a "friend" to the rich old man. He had an affair with the old man's wife. But you'll find about that later on in the movie. So, when they were celebrating his birthday, this "friend" disguised himself into a bear and scared him, and they were all laughing and his wife said that it was just a joke. Also, this rich old man was also very educated, and of some reason they took a trip into the forest. But there were some problems with the helicopter and they crashed into a lake, and the old man tried to make a compass of a pin and a leaf with water, but failed.

Later on, they encountered a grizzly bear, who kept following them and later it also killed two of them. Near the end, this rich old man and his "friend" killed the bear with the help of a sharp spear. The bear attacked, but fell, and got stabbed by the spear, killed by its' own weight.
Later, or before, this "friend" talked about that the old rich man didn't deserve his wealth, nor his wife. He then tried to kill the rich man, but fell into a bear-trap.

In the end, he got rescued. When the people asked him 'what happened with the others?', he lied and said 'They died trying to save me'. Then the movie ends.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
First: 28 Days Later

Second: Sounds like a mix of 300 and a horror movie, but I don't know, :D

Third: If it's zombies, I don't know, but in The Shining (which isn't about zombies, so if the movie is about zombies, then it's not The Shining ha), the kid always turns around and sees two twin girls in white clothes standing there.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Draphoelix

Reaction score
Yeah it was 28 days later. Haven't checked the Shining yet though. Just to make it clear, this is the movie I meant, parodied by Family Guy in this case. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km1zzXQZL0k Check 0:18
Nah it wasn't the Hitman. It was a sci-fi movie, should have mentioned that.

Right now I'm more in need of the title of the last movie I mentioned, been looking for it for quite a long time, but forgot about it :p

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
That's definitely The Shining at 0:18. The kid, Danny was his name I believe, would always ride his tricycle around the hotel cuz he had nothing to do, and when he turned the corner, he'd always see those two twin girls standing there. For the third movie I mean.

Second one, still no idea.

The last one about bears... sounds like a boring movie, :D The biggest fight is one bear, ha.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Draphoelix

Reaction score
Well, it's more of a .. survival/drama movie. I thought it was nice. Don't judge the movie by my description, I just brought up what I remembered the most :p

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
2: I do think its the Hitman movie...

Nope, that is incorrect. I know about the second movie but I can't remember the name of it.
I have a slight memory that it is set on mars. The kids are trained to become ultimate soldiers. There is one scene in it where the kids are forced to watch a dog tear a rabbit to peaces. The company "creating" them are competing against another company that believes that robots are the way to go instead.
I think that it was van damme that had the lead in that movie but I could be mistaken on that part.

Darn it, now I want to see that movie again as well^^

Edit: Here is the second movie:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldier_(film)
I can't understand how I could mistake curt russel for can damme:eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.