Lore of the Protectors v1.1

hellmonja27

Reaction score
Lore of the Protectors v1.2

Lore of the Protectors v1.31b
Snowy Map

A version of Lore of the Protectors for the Holidays. You can download it here. A lot of balancing and bug fixes went to this version since 1.2.

Lore of the Protectors is an AoS style map, with all new 29 unique heroes, a shop full of new items, and secrets to discover like some rare items that only drops occasionally and the mysterious ghost pig. A lot of fine detail was put in here so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

-Change Log-
- Bone Daddy's Mutilation level requirement fixed
- Bone Daddy's Mutilation mana cost increased: 250/300/350
- Bone Daddy's Piene cooldown and mana cost bug fixed
- Dice's Replicas deals 30% damage and takes trice the damage.
- Dok'Nahk's Tidal Ward now has spell immunity
- Evandesro's Chain Shackles mana cost increased: 100/110/120/130
- Jackuzstrai's Mana Steal channel duration increased: 4 seconds, same amount of mana
- Kain Atmo's Judgement Bolt mana cost increased: 100/110/120/130
- Paragon's Vortex damage bug fixed
- Paragon's Vortex damage increased: 60/100/140 per second
- Paragon's Vortex's Tornado toss removed
- Sahna's Undone bug fixed (stupid variables!)
- Sargeras' Malboro cooldown increased: 210 seconds

hellmonja27

Reaction score
in the next version, i'm going to add a second tavern and i might start producing 2 versions of the map per release. one is this classic AoS style map and the other is Fort Siege...

P

Pawnable

Tested it. It is alright... but I know you can do better! :eek:

hellmonja27

Reaction score
yeah. it was my very 1st map and i actually kinda played safe there. i might hold the map project though as work is becoming increasingly busy...

hellmonja27

Reaction score
hey Nika and Pawn, tnx for commenting though. i would give you both +reps but it said i needed to spread some reps around before i could you both some...

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
hellmonja27 said:
hey Nika and Pawn, tnx for commenting though. i would give you both +reps but it said i needed to spread some reps around before i could you both some...
heh, don't you know? thx for the rep
+rep or -rep other 5 ppl and you can rep the same ppl again :)

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Some people at Epic War rated it a 1 :(. You need to update a lot if you want others to start playing your map.

hellmonja27

Reaction score
ah yes i know. if you noticed, most of the maps it was with at the time were also rated 1. some bloke was random voting us all.

about the update, well, it's just that i when i make an update i wanna really do a lot of stuff before releasing it, so it would really be called an update. that's why it takes me about a month or two to release a new one...

hellmonja27

Reaction score
i've discovered some disturbing bugs in v1.2 lately so i released a quick fix. here's LotP v1.2b:

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/8624/

fixed a pathing problem in the Scourge base and rebalanced the creep upgrades. also tweaked some stuff (see change log for details). i still can't update here so i'm giving out epicwar links at the moment...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.