Magic World Online, A New Concept MMORPG!

K

Kyrios

Hey guys, its SuiGETSU[ARRC] Here :]

I've come across a game (Of course they sent me a open beta link through my e-mail) that has been VERY fun. Its still in open beta right now, so there are a few bugs but that's ok. Now you may be thinking, "Oh, I love SW/NvB/DotA and I don't have time for this game!" Well guess what? This game has a BOT Yes a BOT Now in your head I know your thinking "WTF? A bot?! Your lying!" but remember the fact that this is a New Concept MMORPG. Its for people who don't have that much time on their hands to play the game, or for people who HATE training. I love it because I'm out usually all the time, so I just set up my bot and Woosh, off I go to the outside world.

Also, they have special events like the State War, where the two countries [Empire/Dynasty] collide in a epic battle and try to destroy each others dragons! Its fun as hell, and if you make it to the top 10, you have a chance to get a rare item!

Now theres a similar event to the State War, its called Siege Wars. Basically each country gets a castle, which is blocked by barricades. They try and break through in order to reach each others dragons. The castle is heavily defended by NPC Archers and Warriors which do heavy damage. The Dragon is also a weapon too ;] EVERYONE gets a chance to get a rare item if your side wins.

Now you can also get Mounts in this game. Mounts are essentially pets that give you extra attributes. Every mount gives a +HP and +MP Bonus. They also have a passive BASIC ability. For example my CoreDragon gives a +IAS (Increased Attack Speed) which increases my attack speed. Or a HawkPard gives +Max AP(Attack Power). All mounts also have a chance to get a Hidden Attribute once they level up (You level them up by feeding them once their feeding status becomes X>[30/100]) For example my CoreDragon's hidden attribute is +Hit (Accuracy, no missing) When a mount hits +5, it stops being a juvenile mount and becomes a Adult mount. The plus side of this is that you dont have to use magic powders to feed them anymore (Which is expensive as hell by the way) instead you use Forages. Now that they are adult mounts you can RIDE them and they have a chance to get hidden spells (upansiads) and sockets (for pet amulets)

Mount Stats

Adult Mount

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok enough with all this boring stuff. Its time to talk about the classes.

There are 4 main classes:

-Archer
-Mage
-Warrior
-Summoner

Each class has a primary stage (Level 1-14) then branches off twice at levels 15-29. You get two choices at level 15. Once you hit 30, you can only advance to ONE class, meaning its a fixed class choice you cant choose. At level 50 though, you can once again choose through two choices, and at level 60 you get another two choices. Thats ALOT of variation to the classes. Without further ado I invite you to look at the skills.

There is much more to the game than what I've talked about, so come try it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but to me it just looks like a cheap WoW.

K

Kyrios

almost everyone has said that. I dont mind because i dont want to pay 15 dollers a month to play a game

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Awesome find! I didn't pay too close attention to your post, but I have several questions anyways.

Is this beta open? Will I be able to use my character from the beta version for the real version? Is this certainly free, or do you have to buy a lot / pay to play?

+rep

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool. Currently downloading through uTorrent, as their downloader didn't work for me.

Couldn't find the Minimum Spec requirements D= Anyone know where/what they are?

EDIT:
Finally finished. Tried making an account, keeps telling me i can't use that password -_-
how hard is it to register? If I had known it would have taken down, instead of wasting time for an hour 30 minutes waiting for it to finish downloading, I would have been trying to register instead. /rant

Dear Diary 2: Finally after MANY attempts, i finally got it to accept my account.

Dear Diary 3: I'd like to say that the wait and frustration was well worth it. I like the fact that I don't lag! =D (Sad aint it? Found out I have a 60~mb Graphics card)
Anyway, I'm currently a level 5 archer ([Dynasty] AnonymousArcher in Genesis) and just training =D

Dear Diary 4: I got slightly bored of same old hack and slash, and decided to check if there were any guides. Then I saw that you can use bots (No, I didn't look at first post, screenshots sucked me in) and i was like "OMG! I gotta be pooping my self!" After cleaning up, I went to check the guide for bots, gonna try it right now.

Dear Diary 5: Here's an all around guide for Magic World Online.
Here's one for training.

Dear Diary 6: This game rocks.

K

Kyrios

Awesome find! I didn't pay too close attention to your post, but I have several questions anyways.

Is this beta open? Will I be able to use my character from the beta version for the real version? Is this certainly free, or do you have to buy a lot / pay to play?

+rep

its free to play. The game is supported by "Plat Buyers" money that can only be recieved by events/real money. Used to buy items from the mall

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
That's epic! I'm going to download it soon. I'll post my username once I'm done so you call all bother me while I droll over the awesomeness of this game.

K

Kyrios

That's epic! I'm going to download it soon. I'll post my username once I'm done so you call all bother me while I droll over the awesomeness of this game.

im Suigetsu from Genesis (thats the Alpha 1 server)

K

Kyrios

Im glad im getting nice comments from this forum. Hive workshop is full of bastards that flame about this game

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
2.2 GB is quite a lot to download... >_<

Wanna give out the link to your Hive thread?

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I'll join you later when this download is complete. I'm only on 30%. :banghead:

esb

Reaction score
Haha, You can have 2+ Magic World Onlines running at the same time (can't be same account though) noice. I have my regular archer botting (lvl 27 now) and i'm training a warrior so he can do the living skills (my hoe).

And it's not so bad. Left it botting over night. It refills pots, and was supposed to automatically repair armor, but I didn't have enough money so it got stuck -_- lol

Level 27 - Bounty Hunter - IGN: AnonymousArcher
Level 17 - Hoe (Warrior) - IGN: UnkownWarrior (Read a guide that said it was good to have another account for the living skills, since it has bots, I said 'why not?')

EDIT: Can you make teams/parties? If you can, how?
EDIT2: Nevermind, just click on the player, and right click on their avatar/face where it displays hp/mp and invite to team.

SkeletalVamp

Cool Member
Reaction score
I made an account and I am currently downloading the client... with a download speed of 100 kB/s :mad:

So i will proberbly be online tomorrow :) thank you for the link :thup:

esb

Reaction score
I suggest using the torrent, took be 1 hour. Forgot what speed though >_<

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
Been bored of my current games recently, this might be worth a shot. I made an account, and at it's current download speed I might be able to play it by... Friday, maybe.:mad:

Might see you then, this game looks half-decent.

K

Kyrios

For everyone playing, join Genesis. thats my server. Ill hook you guys up with 100k

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.