Crime Man nabbed after hitting girlfriend with sandwich

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
A man faces a domestic battery charge after allegedly hitting his girlfriend with a sandwich as she was driving on Interstate 95 on Friday. Police said the 19-year-old man became angry and hit the woman in the arm and face with a sandwich, knocking her glasses off.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bloody_Turds

Well, from what it says, theres other circumstances, such as breaking winshield... but it is funny that they mentioned the sandwich, in the dispute

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Man... too bad it wasn't assault with a deadly weapon. I got a misdemeanor for reckless endangerment when I threw my phone at a wall once.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
Transcript from the argument inside the car -

Boy: WTF? This... this is a chicken teriyaki sub... BITCH I ASKED FOR AN ITALIAN BMT.

Girl: Oh sorry I thought you sa...

Boy: Take THAT. AND THAT AND THAT AND THAT. DONT FUCK WITH MY SANDWICHESSS... huh but seriously tho how the hell did I crack the windscreen with a foot long sub... that shit is just absurd

Girl: lol, totally

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I believe it is not the mans fault as he did not blind the driver on the interstate... The Sandwich did, which I find should be in under felony charges.

Breaking News: Sandwich behind bars

That's the day when I will know our Justice system is finally good!
I shall request it to law and order ^^

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Man... too bad it wasn't assault with a deadly weapon. I got a misdemeanor for reckless endangerment when I threw my phone at a wall once.

well, it depends on what kind of sandwhich it was, peanut butter, onion and spoiled yogurt counts as a deadly weapon, while horseradish sandwhiches do not.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Knuckle Sandwich to the new level !!!

They should place a government warning for these kinds of foods. Like:

Government Warning: Sandwiches are best eaten than for beating the crap out of your girlfriend and innocent windscreens.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I bet it was a one of those long arse sandwiches from subway.

Apparently people can't go around slapping other people's brains out with sandwiches anymore.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.