Map not working properly

RaouuFeN

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering, I was working on my map and I finished it and everything, but when I was trying to open my map and host it, people could join, but after 2 secs they automatically got disconnected, I really would need help.:banghead:
Thank you in advance.

TomTTT

Reaction score
The problem can't be in the map itself, if you could've played it on your on. It's either a connection problem, or people maybe won't like downloading a map. Because there is no probelm with a map if you didn't even started playing with it.

Happy

Reaction score
i had the same problem some time ago...i dont know whats causing this but i restarted my inet connection and then it worked ^^

canons200

Reaction score
From your senario, are you using GetLocalPlayer? if so there is a chance all people dc from the game.

Or put it on another way, almost all trigger, select 50% trigger and turn it off, test with your friend, if not problem then on another 50% trigger, select 50% out of it, test with your friend, repeat it.

Eventually, you will come to a trigger which if you turn it on. All player will dc, that is the problem and fix it.

MiddleHanded

Reaction score
I have had experience with this in the past, I found out the reason was that I had a different WC3 Version (1.24b) from everyone else (1.24e)

so I asked around what version everyone was using and got a version switcher, switched to 1.24e, and nobody disconnected from my host (aside from the occasional network problems).

So I suggest you check versions with whoever your playing with.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.