Map stat issue

Cfw_Master

Reaction score
While I was testing my map, I noticed that the stats descriptions were all off to the side when i hovered my mouse over them. The same happened for all extended tooltips that i hovered my mouse over. After the cinematics, the extended tooltips completely disappear and nothing happens when I hover my mouse over the icons.

Thanks for your help and +rep as always :)

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
While I was testing my map, I noticed that the stats descriptions were all off to the side when i hovered my mouse over them. The same happened for all extended tooltips that i hovered my mouse over. After the cinematics, the extended tooltips completely disappear and nothing happens when I hover my mouse over the icons.

Thanks for your help and +rep as always :)

Eh.. were you using fade filters? Just wondering since I think that fade filters can f*ck up icons and descriptions etc. but only while they are in use :/

Cfw_Master

Reaction score
Eh.. were you using fade filters? Just wondering since I think that fade filters can f*ck up icons and descriptions etc. but only while they are in use :/

Ah yes I was. Thank you.

However, my problem still exists for the descriptions being moved to the side.

EDIT: And yes, the descriptions are moved to the side in other maps too. Since I never use test mode I think I may have done something wrong...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.