Metamorphosis Crow Morph

Jonnycakes

Reaction score
Hi, I have been working on an ability for a (ground) hero that morphs him into a crow for a certain amount of time. Since storm crow form messes with the hero's max HP and mana in bizarre ways, I based the skill off of metamorphosis. No problems here. The skill works fine until the skill is deactivated (it times out and returns the hero to normal form). If the hero is flying over a tree (or presumably any other non-ground pathable point) when it deactivates, his fly height does not properly reset. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Did you try setting the flight height with triggers than with the ability's data fields?

Either way, a better solution would be to use Robo-Goblin.

mapguy

Reaction score
try using the crow form, but make your hero morph in a unit that is EXACT LIKE HIM except that this unit has a different model, flying heing and have fly.

(I think that the HP mess is because ur morphing a hero into a unit)

Jonnycakes

Reaction score
Bogrim-Yes, I did-I think I would have to 'nudge' the unit (set its location to its current position) and then reset the fly height, but then the unit would 'jump' to the nearest available space. Also, what makes robo-goblin so much better than metamorphosis?

mapguy-This worked perfectly. For some reason crow form did not work for me before. +rep

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.