Metamorphosis loss of unit control?

shiFt

Reaction score
If a unit dies while metamorphosed sometimes the player loses all control over the unit, how do I fix this? is it a missing field that I have to fill in under the unit that is uses metamorphosis?

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
if a unit dies while metamorphosis'd (Another new word) Then it all depends, are you trying to revive the unit? if you are, you might be storing the unit while its metamorphosis'd and then its trying to revive a unit that isn't there.

shiFt

Reaction score
Then which unit is revived?

How do you detect a unit in metamorphosis? So if I wanted to trigger some sort of safety that if a unit died while metamorphosed it will revertinstanly before its death, ensuring the correct revival of the original unit.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
It all depends, are you trying to revive the unit? What are you doing after the unit dies?
And how is the player losing control?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Unit dies after Meta is because of the life bug. Just tweak the life bonus field. I can't remember what was the solution.
If you lose control, the most probable reason is because of the duration of the spell. 'Duration - Normal' is actually the casting time of the spell. Set it to 0. 'Duration - Hero' is the true duration of Meta, regardless if your unit is a hero or not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.