News Mich. baseball park to offer 4,800-calorie burgers

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) - Well, at least the salsa is low-cal. The West Michigan Whitecaps, a minor league baseball team, will be offering up major league cholesterol, carbohydrates and calories in an enormous hamburger being added to the menu this year at the Fifth Third Ballpark.

The 4-pound, $20 burger features five beef patties, five slices of cheese, nearly a cup of chili and liberal doses of salsa and corn chips, all on an 8-inch sesame-seed bun. That's a lot of dough!

Last edited:

Tythoid

Reaction score
I watch the video of how it was made and it looked a little over the top to me. Not just the size but the amounts of sauce and mayonnase were pretty over the top and I can imagine it being a very messy meal. Over eating is a serious problem which seems to be taken less seriously in America then England and its a bit disjusting to see a sports team promoting such unhealthy food as its giving the wrong impression to young fans.

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
yay my state got on the news! I only wish it was for a better reason... this is just sad.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
You're state's got Detroit dude. That's as good as it gets.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I had a burger the other day, one of those for when you've just given up on life, so to speak. I was unable to get up for an hour afterwards, and I basically could feel my body going to sleep. Definately wouldn't recommend it unless you've nothing to do for the rest of the day.

And it wasn't even half as big as the one on offer here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.