Arena Mini Element Arena

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
How about the blademaster's pausing problem after the game ends? some of the targets could be killed and move if they survived...

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
if the game is over what does it matter?

emjlr3

Reaction score
forgot to mention, if anyone wants to learn from this, let me know and I will give you an open version, don't expect it to be very comprehensible however

T

Tubba

I got stuck at the attribute screen...

Still, cool map. I'd appreciate a "Rematch" or "Round" option though so that you can have a rematch after a winner is declared.

emjlr3

Reaction score
feel free to add that in yourself, it is open source, and I am done updating this, just keep credits where due

T

Tubba

No thanks, it's not that good.

I find it pretty silly when people make "FINAL" versions; there are always bugs to be found and improvements to be made. Sometimes, it feels like an excuse not to have to care about a project anymore.

But I digress, it's your choice.

emjlr3

Reaction score
that is kind of the point, lol

I am done with it, and do not care to update anymore, therefore, its final, in my eyes

Cohadar

master of fugue
Reaction score
This is probably the best hero arena I have played.
Also probably the only hero arena that did not bore me to death.

The game was simply getting better and better the longer I played.
And that AI is unbelievably good.

Really great.

emjlr3

Reaction score
aha, good AI.....good one Cohadar

thnx for the compliments however

T

Tubba

I really think it's a pity you're "giving up" on it though, it could be a really great map with some balancing and improving.

emjlr3

Reaction score
not giving up, moving on, and its been like thsi for several months now, why bring it up now?

i dont want to work on it anymore, why would I force myself to?

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Well, I think I found a little bug but I'm not too sure.
When the Hero's about to attack and has Mask of Death + Fire Element (triggered already), the dps from the fire sort of triggers the leeching and the Hero gets the leech effect before the projectile hits the attacked unit (tested with Dark Ranger).

GoGo-Boy

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Hmm I really like the map. Makes a lot of fun and isn't one of these 1hour games. Just a mini arena as it says^^

But one thing, thought it is mini, 4 players seem a little bit few too me :/

emjlr3

Reaction score
very strange indeed, simple solutions, dont get more hten 150 int, lol

Z

Zenfarg

again you showed your great skill in wc3modding.

You made the map with good ballance, cool features, with out imported models & testures.

I wan't keep etention on the 3-rd:
Usualy i say that i've bored with standart wc3 models & testures, but i can not say it about this map, because this map is greate & i can have a good time playing it(it is a greate skill to bring something old & make people interested in it).

Gj & thx!

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
Nice, have seen that link below your posts for ages, never taken time to klick it :p

Incredibly good arena, gonna recomend it.
  • Great enviroment
  • Well balanced (Reaaally rare in arenas :D)
  • Innovative spells, fun to use
  • Great AI, doubles as timekiller if your internet dies

What bugged me though is that the element only affects one spell, would be nicer if if the element affected all of your spells (frost meteor for pit lord, lightning axes for rexxar etc :cool:) as well as your auto attack for ranged units ( shooting fire if fire etc) and maybe also creates an sfx attachment to your weapon or something, think that would add a lot eyecandy-wise. But i guess it would take a lot of time ;).

Anyways, nice, +rep

P.S.
got a better idea then stampede?
Birds of Prey
Summons a flock of hawks that patrols the area at great speed and repeatevly dives after targets. Targets that collide with hawks take damage, and after 3 hits become blinded, moving slower and have a chance to miss attacks.

No? :p

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
What bugged me though is that the element only affects one spell, would be nicer if if the element affected all of your spells (frost meteor for pit lord, lightning axes for rexxar etc ) as well as your auto attack for ranged units ( shooting fire if fire etc), think that would add a lot eyecandy-wise. But i guess it would take a lot of time .

yeah that would be awesome... like the icewall spell for the mage... it would become a storm wall / earth wall / firewall.

emjlr3

Reaction score
again you showed your great skill in wc3modding.

You made the map with good ballance, cool features, with out imported models & testures.

I wan't keep etention on the 3-rd:
Usualy i say that i've bored with standart wc3 models & testures, but i can not say it about this map, because this map is greate & i can have a good time playing it(it is a greate skill to bring something old & make people interested in it).

Gj & thx!

actually there are imported models (sfx to be exact)

Nice, have seen that link below your posts for ages, never taken time to klick it :p

Incredibly good arena, gonna recomend it.
  • Great enviroment
  • Well balanced (Reaaally rare in arenas :D)
  • Innovative spells, fun to use
  • Great AI, doubles as timekiller if your internet dies

What bugged me though is that the element only affects one spell, would be nicer if if the element affected all of your spells (frost meteor for pit lord, lightning axes for rexxar etc :cool:) as well as your auto attack for ranged units ( shooting fire if fire etc) and maybe also creates an sfx attachment to your weapon or something, think that would add a lot eyecandy-wise. But i guess it would take a lot of time ;).

Anyways, nice, +rep

P.S.
Birds of Prey
Summons a flock of hawks that patrols the area at great speed and repeatevly dives after targets. Targets that collide with hawks take damage, and after 3 hits become blinded, moving slower and have a chance to miss attacks.

No? :p

thnx, too much work to edit all those options in heh
ulti id is decent, to bad this is final

yeah that would be awesome... like the icewall spell for the mage... it would become a storm wall / earth wall / firewall.

:(

ty for playing guys

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.