Mini name on thehelper by your self ?

zoll3

Reaction score
Hi there .. i wanna know how to make your name by your self the mini name .. i mean under my name "zoll3" it writes "User (What does the red button mean?)" or something , and somebody got "Your friendly neighboorhood admin" and "Warcraft 3 helper" and so ... is there a limited reputation u need for having ur own name or what do u have to do . ??

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
uberplayer has been here for a long time and was SM before SM was modded by TH (back when all you needed was 75 rep to be an SM). SM's only get custom titles.

Also, If an admin didn't try and correct Tonks then why would you think you know more?

Reaction score
uberplayer has been here for a long time and was SM before SM was modded by TH (back when all you needed was 75 rep to be an SM). SM's only get custom titles.

Also, If an admin didn't try and correct Tonks then why would you think you know more?
Dude I remember whene I got banned for 2 days cause me and I forgot who, "spammed" they said on the SM forums. Man I miss that thread. They should make the SM forums again.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
No, no we shouldn't. Those forums are the reason I hate most of you ex-SMs ^.^

And it wasn't "spammed", it was spammed. You guys spammed. We had to intergrate rules because some of you guys posted the stupidest posts that had no point whatsoever.

Don't post stupid useless crap. You won't get banned. Pretty simple, I'd say.

Reaction score
Someone really could enlighten me, because someones were talking about me here.. So what is a SM?

And I got custom title when I had 83 rep, and then IKilledKenny repped me and my rep jumped to 134..

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Someone really could enlighten me, because someones were talking about me here.. So what is a SM?

And I got custom title when I had 83 rep, and then IKilledKenny repped me and my rep jumped to 134..

Most likely and admin repped you or changed your rep in the Admin CP.
Admin give the most rep and that is 10 rep. No way could IKilledKenny give you 51 rep.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Uber - Someone must have adjusted your rep. No one reps for 10+ points. Not even me, and... Well, I'm freaking awesome!

SM stood for Special Member. TH started it almost a year ago with a few of us (Conan, Rinpun and I were the first three) We got some special priviledges like the ability to delete our threads/posts, close our threads, and more attachment space, along with a private forum.

HOWEVER, as we gained more and more SMs (people getting lots of rep, making themselves known for being helpful, etc. etc.) we also got a lot more ... "Special" members into the program. The forum eventually became over-run with spam, so we tried to put some rules into it (it had been a rule-free zone, originally) That didn't work, so we banned a few exceptionally annoying people that I won't name. That didn't work, so we said the hell with it, closed the forum, turned all the SMs back into regular members and they kept ONE priviledge: The ability to change their custom title under their names. That's it.

And now, I'm a much happier Seth. And a happier Seth means I don't have to kill people at work to get by with my sanity intact ^.^

The Rise and Fall of Special Members, by Seth Edgar Cross.

It'll sell millions o_O

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know, because I had nooo idea what people were talking about. Anyways it shows that ikilledkenny repped me last time. Was just wondering :)

Thanks again!

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
No one reps for 10+ points. Not even me, and... Well, I'm freaking awesome!
I'm sad that I have to say this Seth but Conan reps for 12 points. The maximum (and minimum) rep-power an admin has is 10, others don't have that maximum/minimum. So, even thought we are the coolest people around we don't give the most rep. We can adjust the rep to whatever we want anyway so I guess it's not that bad...

Reaction score
So you can.. Even give me 1000 rep? Well that would be nice from you phyrre. *joke incase that you think I should get banned from what I said*

So anymore there are not so big SM "club"? Kinda sad I think :eek:

DM Cross

Reaction score
I'm sad that I have to say this Seth but Conan reps for 12 points. The maximum (and minimum) rep-power an admin has is 10, others don't have that maximum/minimum. So, even thought we are the coolest people around we don't give the most rep. We can adjust the rep to whatever we want anyway so I guess it's not that bad...

... Someone should be fixing that, then, shouldn't we? ^.^ I know like hell I was giving 14 rep at one point as a mod (or something like that) and my rep was adjusted in order to keep it at 10 max.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately is a little loophole in the system Conan enjoys. We can't currently "Fix" it. It just is the way it is.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
>So you can.. Even give me 1000 rep? Well that would be nice from you phyrre. *joke incase that you think I should get banned from what I said*

>So anymore there are not so big SM "club"? Kinda sad I think

The admins can adjust rep to whatever.

The Special Members Section no longer exists.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
The Special Members Section no longer exists.

Actually, the forum doesn't exist but SM's are still alive :p
SM's are people with custom titles and near or above 100 rep.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.