Mini name on thehelper by your self ?

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Someone really could enlighten me, because someones were talking about me here.. So what is a SM?

And I got custom title when I had 83 rep, and then IKilledKenny repped me and my rep jumped to 134..

lol that happen to me too mine jumped from 75 to 125... i was wondering why too.
Actually, the forum doesn't exist but SM's are still alive
SM's are people with custom titles and near or above 100 rep.

there aint much of them tho less then 100 im pretty sure of that just look at the members list and then go reputation and see there are only like 5 pages of ppl like custom title.
P.S. yay im on the third :p

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Unfortunately is a little loophole in the system Conan enjoys. We can't currently "Fix" it. It just is the way it is.

You can adjust reputation power per rep. Also, you could adjust Conan's rep :p . I'm sure losing a few thousand for him won't bother :eek:

I also know how to cap reputation power for specific user groups :cool: I know, I am so cool.

Elite Footmen

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You cannot set the amount of reputation an individual user gives in our version of VBulletin that I know of. It is done by other factors. Apparently a formula is easier than making a database lookup. Maybe there is a hack but we do not have it. Conan got a lot of rep. That is the problem but I guess it really isn't :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.