Mini Problems

PooBucket

Reaction score
Firstly, I want to know how you can change the lumber harvesting per hit, I know there's already one which is the Wisp Harvest Lumber but I don't want the unit to attach to the tree. Do I have to put it in different race or have I missed something in the object editor?

manofsteel

Reaction score
There is an ability harvest (gold and lumber), change the lumber/gold per hit in the ability.

PooBucket

Reaction score
I still can't find it, I've checked through all those harvesting abilities but all they say is Damage to Tree and Lumber Capacity.

Lightstalker

Reaction score
I still can't find it, I've checked through all those harvesting abilities but all they say is Damage to Tree and Lumber Capacity.

Damage to Tree is how much lumber your worker will harvest each time it hits the tree.

Lumber capacity is how much lumber your worker can carry before having to drop it off.

If you don't want it to attach to the tree, either make it from another race and change the unit's model, or change the ability to a human harvest one.

Hildagarn

Reaction score
The lumber capacity per hit is
Damage done to tree
if you put amx carry to 5 and dmg to tree to 3..it will hit the tree twice, and return with 5

crap...it was anwser alrdy >.<

PooBucket

Reaction score
Sorry, but I have another thing, what's the special effect name of the Water Elemental death? The Dota's Gush and the Waveform, what is it's name?

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
they just used the waterelemental and told it to die via destroy specal effect
(they made it by sueing create specal effect at point, or attached to a unit)

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I have another thing, what's the special effect name of the Water Elemental death? The Dota's Gush and the Waveform, what is it's name?
As far as the Dota abilities I'm almost certain its custom.

PooBucket

Reaction score
they just used the waterelemental and told it to die via destroy specal effect
(they made it by sueing create specal effect at point, or attached to a unit)

Lols, told it to die. Yeah, I realised it was the Water Elemental Death but I was hoping there was just one without creating a water elemental.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
Waveform is in Spawned Effects - Tidal Guardian Death

Or something like that. Just cruise through the Spawned Effects arts, and you'll find it. No need to kill a poor water element :D

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> Just cruise through the Spawned Effects arts

Code:
Actions
    Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of (Playable map area)) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Naga\NagaDeath\NagaDeath.mdl
    Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of (Playable map area)) using Objects\Spawnmodels\NightElf\NEDeathMedium\NEDeath.mdl

Either one of the above. But for the Gush, I believe a Water Elemental model was used. Probably based off Drunken Haze or Acid Bomb or something... (I think it's Drunken Haze with triggered damage).

Edit:
Come to think of it, I think it's more to triggered Acid Bomb since there's armor reduction :p.

PooBucket

Reaction score
I know Gush has the alive Water Elemental model, just wondering what's it special effect name. Thx

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.