Minimap Ideas

Manix

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've been tryina figure what kinda map I should make, and obviously I'm too lazy to start a RPG or AoS kinda thing so I've decided I shall make a minimap/mini-arena. Problem is I'm out of ideas, any ideas are welcome and will probably be +rep'd

Banes

Reaction score
Well the problem with non-complicated games is there's only so much you can do with them before they become complicated ;/ So i'm not too sure what to tell ya . . . anything that would separate your map from every other map of that type would be more complex and take some time.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
My suggestion is take any major map idea and compact it! Like make an AoS with about 4 really strong heroes that kill each other almost instantly.
Or, you do what I did, and take a game idea like 'Cat and Mouse', and turn into a really minigame!
Or how about a Survival game (like undead king's test) in a forest or a maze?

Let yourself loose, is what I say. If you still struggle to find inspiration, just browse the map galleries and play some that you like the look of.

kirinelf

Reaction score
Random idea I had reading this thread:

Kill the Cockroach (Hero Survival)
One random player/Hero is designated to be the Cockroach. He has to stay alive (By killing or avoiding other Heroes and creeps) for as long as he can. Each second he's alive, he gets a point (stored in a leaderboard). When he gets killed, the killer becomes the Cockroach and so it goes. When someone who has been the Cockroach becomes the Cockroach again, his/her points are reset, but the previous value is still remembered; if his/her new values are greater than or equal to the previous values, they're overwritten, otherwise they overwrite the newer values. At the end of the game, the one with the highest point value is the winner (The Cockroach who stayed alive longest).

There might already be a version of this out there, but I just came up with it just now, so in my defense, I'm not ripping anyone off...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.